Dynadot

GoDaddy Domain Discount Club + Reseller account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OddTop

The eBay GuyEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,

What is the cheapest domain you can purchase from your own reseller account when you have a discount club membership? I can't seem to find this information anywhere before I sign up for it. I hope its the same price as the discount club but its not mentioning that anywhere.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tagging @Ategy here, he is the man with excellent explanatio.

•••
I'm actually a GD affiliate (via my daily lists here and at NameCult).

In terms of reseller pricing, I remember looking into it a couple years ago, and quite honestly .. your base costs wasn't cheaper than most of the standard big coupons (used to see 35% and even 40%, now I think 30% is the most common).

A big problem with GoDaddy it's is pricing information. I think this is because prices are actually different in different countries and maybe different currencies (even when factoring for exchange rates).

It seems these days the two types of reseller programs get you 20% and 40% off retail respectively. Definitely not worth it if you're just buying for yourself.

Rather than guess of give you any more guesstimates from me, would probably be best to go straight to the source and ask @Joe Styler and @Paul Nicks .. if anyone could get you the exact amount it would be them. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back