IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any new .org registration coupon

SCAM14 ---------. BIZ, .ORG AND .NET just $8.99 per year!

Not sure, might work.

•••
Does any code work for .in transfer?

•••
Thanks for this code! Was looking for another $1 code with no luck til I read this post a couple pages back. Just used it in the US for $1.17 total.

Was trying to find a code that works for me...was about to give up and googled "godaddy promo code"
As usual at the top of the results was a godaddy ad for .99.
Thought nothing ventured...you know how it goes....was already logged into my GD a/c and trying to reg a domain.....lo and behold it shows up in the new window (where i'd clicked thru from the ad) for .99 ..
long story short ...now regged for .99 + Icann

this was in Oz dollars.....
code from the ad was
gofdau13

good luck with it

•••
GOFDB094 just worked for me ($0.99)

•••
i'm looking for a 'working' 30%-33% off code for hosting renewal. I have checked back at least ten pages so far and nothing seems to be working... $108 to renew hosting is suddenly outrageously high!

a reseller account includes a webhosting account.

you could buy a reseller with a discount, then move your websites to that hosting account

a year from now, maybe the income from the reseller will cover some of the renewal costs

•••
Just registered a new domain
Worked
gofdau13 $1.17

worthmark.com

•••
I find only $5.99
.net & ,org
registration

cjc599new

Any new cheap coupon??

•••
cjc599new

It worked on dot com for $5.99

•••
gofdau13
Worked just now for a grand total of $1.17 for a .com domain.

•••
ctfxc just worked for the second time so I don't know what is going on. I used it 2 days ago and just for the heck of it I was going through codes trying some I had used before and it worked again.

Maybe the GoDaddy system just had an accidental error. Anyone else have that happen?

•••
•••
gofdau13 worked smoothly moments ago in EEUU. Please note that you need to remove the domain from the cart, first, than search for it and place it in the chart again to make it work.

•••
•••
GEEK149 just worked for a $1.49 .com Reg.

•••
I have a question - if you are in a GoDaddy Discount Domain Club can you for example register/renew 10 .com domains and still apply a coupon that gives you some percentage off the whole cart?

•••
Its black friday and GD cant even give us generous renewal coupons. wtf. :guilty:

•••
I have a question - if you are in a GoDaddy Discount Domain Club can you for example register/renew 10 .com domains and still apply a coupon that gives you some percentage off the whole cart?
no

•••
I have officially used over 100 coupons :)

Most expensive was only $3.50! All on the same account! I spent less than $220 on 102 .com's!

Thanks to everyone!

•••
gofdau10

For a .com £0.80

Just worked in the UK

:)

•••
gdbba773 Use this code for 20% off on your entire order

•••
•••
tde30uk = 30% of none domain purchases. Used it the other day, worked fine!

•••
gd41124a (39% off any new order)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back