Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello people
Godaddy renewal is $15 now without coupons
Anyone have renewal codes? Please help
Thanks

•••
Do these coupons Stack on top of a Godaddy domains club member?

•••
199world
goflin12
gc99ca05
ttb199
bacon199

all worked for me today

•••
Was wondering if you could point them out - We must be missing them.
Thanks

Well, if you're just renewing one, I don't think there are any coupons for that. But if you're renewing more than 1, like at least $50 worth, you can get a percentage off...Like $10 off $50 or more, or 20%off $50 or more..Can't remember which, but I just renewed some of mine not too long ago....etc..I don;t have time ton point them out right now, and search for them..I have a lot to do...Plus, It would me take the same amount of work for you to do it, but I hope it helps. Just go back a few pages and read through..You'll find them.. ;)

•••
•••
•••
I just used KIWI for 0.99 registration from Europe.

•••
Shop our entire catalog today and Save 25%* on new purchases.

fbhpf25

•••
CJC349A - worked 2 minutes ago

•••
Well, if you're just renewing one, I don't think there are any coupons for that. But if you're renewing more than 1, like at least $50 worth, you can get a percentage off...Like $10 off $50 or more, or 20%off $50 or more..Can't remember which, but I just renewed some of mine not too long ago....etc..I don;t have time ton point them out right now, and search for them..I have a lot to do...Plus, It would me take the same amount of work for you to do it, but I hope it helps. Just go back a few pages and read through..You'll find them.. ;)

oh ok, % with a minimum is what I had mentioned in my previous post but I thought these were something new.
The ones on the previous pages don't work unfortunately. -:(

•••
dcus149r just worked as a link code for $1.49 .com in the US.

•••
$0.99 Domain Nmaes
cjc1comuk
DB99CENTS
GOFD711A
cjc1comuk
GOFD4004HE

$1.99 Domain Names
cjcbh199c
ctfxc
AMP
199octfbb
199MOXIE
199DJ
MMA149
sas1com
gofhltk01

•••
You can try these old coupon($1.99)
gofdca21
gofdb097
gofd711a
gofd2101hb
rev199
SCAM
PHIL
ANIMAL199
RIOT
COLE
GAMES
ZILLA
HELP
199DJ
199octfbb
BACON
Feast
TRYIN
Variant
techno
QUEENS199
STATE
TRYIN
Variant
techno
QUEENS199
STATE

•••
all wow codes work fine for me

•••
gofhdadk05 new com reg for 11dkk
used ok in Oz dollars for reg 1.99 all up.....enjoy

•••
Does any code work for .net transfer?

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .DE JUST $0.99 - gofdede01

$0.99 per year .CA domain- gc99ca05

$5.99/year for .NET -cjc599v

US On Sale! $3.99/year- cjc399us

On Sale! $4.99/year for .ASIA domain- cjcASIA310

On Sale! $9.99/year for .MOBI domain-cjcmobi

COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year!- gofd1003xx

Economy Web Hosting for just $1/mo + Free 01 Domain- cjc1hos5

Managed WordPress hosting for just $1/month-PRESS5

Get 12 months of Personal Website Builder for just $1.00/mo-cjc30wsb1

•••
Though it's an old code, the only renewal code I have found still working as of today is ACOSKS65.

I usually only renew 4 names at a time to get the lowest price. It saves $10 off the total, but drops the overall price of the 4 renewals to $12.49 +icann per name, instead of $14.99 +icann. Renew more than four at a time and the individual renewal price obviously increases.

•••
•••
also this just came via email:

Act fast and save 20%* on new domains, including these we found just for you.
Use promo code gdbbf15 in your cart when you order.

•••
gofl14in04 worked for .com $1.67

•••
•••
Any new .org registration coupon

•••
Hey everybody

i'm looking for a 'working' 30%-33% off code for hosting renewal. I have checked back at least ten pages so far and nothing seems to be working... $108 to renew hosting is suddenly outrageously high! (wth happened ?!)

also... one drawback to the discount club... once you are a member, there are a TON of codes that will no longer work for that account. This is confirmed as i have tried multiple times with multiple $1.99 - $2.49 codes that won't work for me, but will for another account on the same computer.

hopefully there are a few percentage off codes floating around i could apply to my hosting cause if not, i'm about ready to call them 'NoDaddy'

thanks in advance everybody

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back