Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe a stupid question (and a little bit off-topic, as I don't have a code to post), but WHY is it that such a low percentage of Godaddy coupons actually work? I've been trying dozens of these things -- not just from this forum but also from elsewhere on the web -- and I finally decided that I'm just wasting my time after about half an hour. Most often, when I enter the code, it will say "Promo Code [XXX] was successfully applied," but the only problem is, the price doesn't change! I mean, is there some trick to actually getting these discounts? It's bad enough to not get the discount -- it's even worse to not get it after spending so much time trying to.

•••
Try changing the currency in cart ie. Usd to canadian or try emptying your cart and adding domain again

•••
Quick question about GoDaddy codes: I've regged about 20 domains with discount codes ($1-3 a domain) in the last couple of weeks, will I be able to renew my domains that cheap? Or at least at$5/domain?

•••
•••
Quick question about GoDaddy codes: I've regged about 20 domains with discount codes ($1-3 a domain) in the last couple of weeks, will I be able to renew my domains that cheap? Or at least at$5/domain?

Nope. That's how they get ya.

You can join Domain Discount Club, but there are hardly ever any renewal coupon codes these days.

•••
Nope. That's how they get ya.

You can join Domain Discount Club, but there are hardly ever any renewal coupon codes these days.

Thanks. That's what I thought.

•••
Hope someone can help, if I start a second account in GD do their transfer codes work when transferring from my existing account to the new one? Are there any steps I need to take to make sure it is all above board?

•••
Hope someone can help, if I start a second account in GD do their transfer codes work when transferring from my existing account to the new one? Are there any steps I need to take to make sure it is all above board?

Just go ahead and create new account, then push your domains from old account to new account. You can push all your domains at the same time. I just did it for 40 domains last month.

•••
I have just transferred 6 .co.uk domains to GoDaddy and it has given 100% discount, so I paid nothing. Initially I transferred one domain and it seemed to me too good to be true.

Anyway, everything went smoothly and then I transferred all my remaining .co.uk domains to Godaddy, one by one; every time I got 100% discount. I saved more than $47. (I’m a member of DDC.)

•••
Just go ahead and create new account, then push your domains from old account to new account. You can push all your domains at the same time. I just did it for 40 domains last month.

Thanks for the reply.
So do the discount transfer codes work? I am doing it to save money, if the codes don't work there is no point.

•••
Thanks for the reply.
So do the discount transfer codes work? I am doing it to save money, if the codes don't work there is no point.

There is no fee to move your domains from your old Godaddy account to your new Godaddy account. It's is not transferring your domain, or renewing. So after moving all domains to your new Godaddy account, if you want to renew them, just find coupon code for renewal (rarely have one) and do it.

•••
•••
For any new products at Godaddy get 39% off..Use code: gd41124a
Hope it helps! ;)

•••
ctfxc
.com registration US$ 2.17 total

•••
Let the good times roll....
gofduk30
.69GBP+icann (worked in local currency)....cooeee!
Thanks, hardly ever see UK coupons.

•••
Hi all - been looking for a .com renewal promo code. After reading your posts it appears they don't exist?

•••
Hi all - been looking for a .com renewal promo code. After reading your posts it appears they don't exist?
Hard to find but possible. GoDaddy makes a nice piece from accidental $10 auto-renewals.

•••

Renewal codes are a thing of the past, I haven't seen one working for a while
- you may have luck with a % off coupon, but probably have to spend a minimum amount first.

•••
Thanks, they work but that's not the right percentages.

cjcrmn33
came to $85.14 after an initial price of $104.94, saving $19.79 = 18.85%
Which product did you use for renewal? It seems invalid for me

You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price.

•••
•••
•••
Yes they do...Go back a few pages ;)

•••
2.17$ new .Com:

199BITE
199DOUBLE
199MAN
199OFF
199STATE
199WORLD
COMEDY199

•••
GOFDCA21
1.17 $*

- Apply PromoCode, but it does not work.
- Then remove the domain from the cart, and add it again - PromoCode works.

•••
HUGE HINT: After you apply any coupon code, you have 1 of 2 options:

The green: 'Promotion has been applied to your cart!' (Means you have ALREADY used the coupon/related coupons) ......BUT you can have unlimited domains for $9.99. Don't waste your time emptying your cart! Use a different code! Until you see:

The green: 'You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price.' (Means EMPTY CART, and RE-ADD domain) Enjoy the savings!

Let me know if it helped! I got more secrets too :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back