IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GDBBE994

brings .CO renewal down to 20.99

•••
Edit: It's showing as invalid for me too now. Tried seek199a, b etc. in case I'd missed off a letter but they are showing as invalid too. But it did give me a $1.99 .com reg. earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience everybody.

Here's one that's definitely working (for me at least):

gdbbs994

30% off your order. No minimum.

Terms: Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Cannot be used with renewals discounted from current list pricing. Additional 30% savings based on current product price listed at GoDaddy.com, including extended term lengths. Does not include special sale prices or any previously applied discounts.

Last edited:
•••
GDBBE994

brings .CO renewal down to 20.99

Thank you for this but it only brings mine down to 27.99 Been looking for a .co renewal code for a while. Tried them all.

Looks like I am transferring it out of Go Daddy for 22.99 elsewhere. Five dollars saved is five dollars in my pocket! Thanks again though!!

•••
•••
ROCKET199 worked for me - South Africa

•••
Thanks

gofhin13f and 199GEEKS both worked in the Philippines Today.

both 199 codes

199GEEKS worked for me uk

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

iapbh199c - this one just worked for me tonight!

Just worked for me in UK

•••
•••
I just contacted GoDaddy support to see if they had the code I on file that I used to make the purchase. They did and here it is:

seek129a

Not too different to seek199 lol.

Could someone please check if it is working.

Disclaimer: If it doesn't, tough luck. I tried :P

•••
I just contacted GoDaddy support to see if they had the code I on file that I used to make the purchase. They did and here it is:

seek129a

seek129a worked in Philippines .

Thanks and you are a Winner!

•••

seek129a

worked for me, thanks - South Africa

•••
•••
Thank you for this but it only brings mine down to 27.99 Been looking for a .co renewal code for a while. Tried them all.

Looks like I am transferring it out of Go Daddy for 22.99 elsewhere. Five dollars saved is five dollars in my pocket! Thanks again though!!

GDBBE994 Just worked for me at $20.99. In the US if that matters.

•••
gdbbs994 worked great! 30% off.

•••
FBTGT9 It's on older code but I just used it for a 1-time single .com at $0.99.

This used to be a part of an entire block of 99cent new .com single use domain codes. So try them out yourself to see if any work for you:

FBTGT1 through FBTGT10

•••
Looking for .com coupon for .99 or 1.99 where payment through NetBanking is available. please help ASAP

•••
Don't hold your breath for that payment method

ok so ASAP you needed right?

only after seconds of searching...
here is the link to the main page at godaddy
http://ca.godaddy.com/ payment methods are listed at the bottom

Searching for .99 cent codes, it's in the post DIRECTLY above your post requesting one??

and if that doesn't work, keep reading back - lots of them for you to try!

longer to post than to find the answer.... :wave:

•••
•••
FBTGT9 It's on older code but I just used it for a 1-time single .com at $0.99.

This used to be a part of an entire block of 99cent new .com single use domain codes. So try them out yourself to see if any work for you:

FBTGT1 through FBTGT10

Yes the above codes are for US and Canada Only.

•••
Thanks

seek129a

Works in Europe, thanks!

•••
•••
seek129a worked in UK

Worked for me too, thanks, although I missed a really good name because the checkout kept saying there was an error, but would not say what it was. Even tried my other laptop, with no luck. Anyone else had this issue? PM please rather than hijack here.

•••
Worked for me too, thanks, although I missed a really good name because the checkout kept saying there was an error, but would not say what it was. Even tried my other laptop, with no luck. Anyone else had this issue? PM please rather than hijack here.

Most of these "special" codes work with alternate payment methods,
and do not accept paypal. Not sure if this was the issue, but worth checking?

•••
FBTGT9

FBTGT1 through FBTGT10

Works in the US. Thanks!

•••
•••
I just used it...so confirmed working as of now.

gofd075a
SPECIAL OFFER! Get a NEW .COM for only $0.99.

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year for .COM . Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Applies to the first year only of one new registration per customer. One use per code per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, CCAvenue, In-Store Credit, PayPal, or AliPay to redeem this offer.Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or on 1/31/2014 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first). Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back