Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
199geeks just worked for me in the states.

•••
Any codes/promos for .in domains? Just used 199octfba here in the states.Thanks

Have to wonder if GoDad has loosened up on the promos to get some new afternic folks?

Did anyone else see the blockbuster sales of names last week?GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!

I do not know if it is allowed to put the link here but loads of nice $$$ sales

•••
Rad199 worked here in the Uk £1.37 .com

•••
•••
199geeks just worked for me in Memphis TN.

Thanks and Rep Given to Maden

•••
Thanks for the Rep--SmokinJoe24

SmokinJoe24's Location: Home of the King?Which one?

Elvis, LaBron , Bundy, Kong ,Don or Frazier?

Rad199 once again.:santa:

•••
$1.99 .com

Thanks, worked in Australia

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

For those who have not used them
the following codes worked for me
as of a few moments ago, each for
one new COM @ 1.99 +icann (2.17).

rad199
sigler199
tech199

Thanks, tech199 worked in Australia

•••
•••
•••
•••
Looking for transfer and renewal codes here. Thanks for any help!

•••
Front page special must have reset itself again. I was reading this thread and trying different codes (for .net/renewals/transfers) with no luck. I looked up one .com and it made me log back in, and voila, with no code $1.99 (+ 18¢ icann) for a .com! Now to go back and try all of the .com codes!!

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Still working in the US.
99¢ (+ 18¢ icann)
:bingo:
99coms still work,though not for me in the UK

•••
me too . I need it also.:blink:

org6

One new or transfer .ORG domain name for first year at $9.99 (expires 11/3/13).

•••
•••
This is STILL working for 99¢ + 18¢ icann=$1.17 for .com!!!!
Thanks Ray!

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

199geeks still working for $1.99 + 18¢=$2.17 .com reg
Thanks rmaden!

Only works in USA and Canada:(

Any one have new GLOBAL 1.99 GD Codes .

Thanks in Advance.

•••
can you use these for renewals also ?

•••
Short answer is no, best renewal has been bacon3 for me in 2013. $8.67 or so for .com renewals.

•••
•••
On very rare super duper ones you can. I sometimes plug in a few just to check...but it does tend to be as rare as hen's teeth.

•••
Hi, those codes worked for me, 0.99-1.99$ .coms, europe:

199GEEKS <<<<<< THIS WORKED THANK YOU!
199octfba
rad199

:kickass:

•••
Consider this--you take down a url-park it and have a year to sell it and if it does not work out after a year u let it go.Dont renew and use those $$ to buy 5 diff ones at .99,1.99,2.95 and do it all over.
Correct.
You sell a domain to an end user. You push him the domain.
And where is that domain? At Godaddy. And GD has a new customer for all their products.

Parsons is a smart guy.

•••

rad199a
worked moments ago
one com 1.99 +icann

•••
ACCENT--100% correct.I actually mentioned that to a GoDad rep during a call plus the following blurb."consider if the persons renews--$9 bucks-if they dont and the name is good they offer it for sale.

Lets say 10 mill in new names at a discount-Next year that is 80+ plus mill in the till...in renewal fees.

ALSO the code that keeps on giving---RAD199 ---worked again for me just 15 min ago in the states.

•••
both used rad199 and rad199a for two domains at 2.18 ea!! NICEE

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back