IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gofhin13f and 199GEEKS both worked in the Philippines Today.

both 199 codes

Last edited:
•••
Beware: New GoDaddy scam.

As usual, I added a coupon to reduce a .com renewal to $8.49 plus $0.18 ICANN fee ($8.67 total). Coupon code RRTV10.

Then I went to a rebate site and clicked the GoDaddy link on the off chance I could stack the 14% rebate with the coupon. It never works, but I always do it.

When the browser redirected to GoDaddy, the cart still showed $8.67. I clicked through all the decline and confirmation windows, and the price remained at $8.67 the entire time. Then just as I clicked the final confirmation, the price flipped to the no-coupon price.

I contacted GoDaddy, and they said my coupon code was expired.

This is a new shopping cart "feature."

So do not click thru too quickly in case they remove or invalidate your coupon just before the last confirmation.

•••
Please share .org codes, am presently getting one for $5+ can anyone share $0.99 or $1.99 codes. will appreciate

•••
I bought a domain name the other day from GoDaddy, and they charged me $1.99 plus the ICANN fee, so it came out to $2.17

Not sure how I did it though, I Googled coupon codes for GoDaddy, and clicked on the link.

•••
Beware: New GoDaddy scam.

As usual, I added a coupon to reduce a .com renewal to $8.49 plus $0.18 ICANN fee ($8.67 total). Coupon code RRTV10.

Then I went to a rebate site and clicked the GoDaddy link on the off chance I could stack the 14% rebate with the coupon. It never works, but I always do it.

When the browser redirected to GoDaddy, the cart still showed $8.67. I clicked through all the decline and confirmation windows, and the price remained at $8.67 the entire time. Then just as I clicked the final confirmation, the price flipped to the no-coupon price.

I contacted GoDaddy, and they said my coupon code was expired.

This is a new shopping cart "feature."

So do not click thru too quickly in case they remove or invalidate your coupon just before the last confirmation.

There is so much I don't understand here.

It probably was an expired coupon, since it was first posted 3 years ago, don't know if it's one of their ongoing ones.

"It never works, but I always do it." Why? If it never works?

I would try it the other way around. Since GoDaddy always takes the last coupon you use. Go to rebate site first, click thru, then try coupon, not the other way around.

You said it dropped it to $8.49 but then say "the cart still showed $8.67." Those are 2 different numbers, don't know if you just typed that wrong.

So not really seeing a scam here and all 'good' coupon/deal sites will usually have something saying always check the final price before you buy when using coupons.

Tried some codes for transfers:

gofd2001ac - didn't work, not sure if it was an old one I used before

199GEEKS - this worked for transfer

•••
GDBB776 - just registered two .nets, each 8.49 + icann fees

•••
iapbh199c - this one just worked for me tonight!

•••
There is a $1.99 deal right now for a new domain name at GoDaddy, I bought one the other day and I just saw an ad at two different websites. I don't think you need a code.

•••
•••
Tech199

Worked for a total of $2.17

•••
•••
Tech199 worked for me - South Africa, thanks

•••
I just used free1 thru free9. For 8 $4 domains

•••
Promo Code: RAD199

special offer! Get a .com for only $1.99*

plus icann fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.99 price for the first year for one new or transfer .com purchases only; not valid for renewals. Additional years or .coms may be purchased for $9.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Customers may not use gift cards, store credit, paypal® or alipay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Go daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by go daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
Thanks! RAD199 worked here in Canada and I just got 3 domains for 4.95 each with this old code from nearly a year ago McGee

•••
RAD199 work for me - South Africa

•••
I just used VAL199USc for a $1.99 dotcom.
I followed an ad link from Google. Not sure if the code works by itself or if you need to have it in the url.

•••
Might be a glitch in GoDad system right now.
I checked the coupons on here that r working and went to register a few coms.

Logged in and on top there was that 'dot com for $1.99 banner"Listed the domains i wanted -went to checkout-still showed the $1.99-so i did not enter the promos-and it took the $1.99 without using a code.

A glitch or is Godad running a special?

•••
Just used dog199 for a $2.17 domain.

Got to love it!!!!!!!

•••
I followed an ad link from Google. Not sure if the code works by itself or if you need to have it in the url.

Works by itself, using now for a transfer. Thanks.

•••
•••
redemption fee coupon code

This is quite a dumb question but is there a redemption fee coupon, you know maybe a little discount from that $80 fee?

•••

Thanks it worked !!!

Val199usa
Val199usb
Val199usc

•••
This is quite a dumb question but is there a redemption fee coupon, you know maybe a little discount from that $80 fee?

I do not think that is something that Go Daddy ever discounts. I've asked them in years past and the answer was always no.

•••
If the domain expired less than about 6 weeks ago you can save money by just transferring the domain to another registrar and paying the new registrar a standard renewal fee. Beyond the 6 week period you're at Godaddy's mercy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back