Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I have a question related to godaddy renewals/transfers so I'll ask it here.

I recently renewed a domain at a registrar and then within a few days I initiated transfer to godaddy. The transfer took about 5 days but successfully completed to my godaddy account.

The problem...godaddy did not add the extra year to the domain. They always add a year to incoming domains. My account rep told me that if a domain is renewed and transferred within 45 days, the losing registrar cannot honor the renewal and has to issue a refund. Say what? That can't be correct but I would appreciate your feedback.

•••
I have a question related to godaddy renewals/transfers so I'll ask it here.

I recently renewed a domain at a registrar and then within a few days I initiated transfer to godaddy. The transfer took about 5 days but successfully completed to my godaddy account.

The problem...godaddy did not add the extra year to the domain. They always add a year to incoming domains. My account rep told me that if a domain is renewed and transferred within 45 days, the losing registrar cannot honor the renewal and has to issue a refund. Say what? That can't be correct but I would appreciate your feedback.
I'm sorry to say that's correct. Actually GD has added the extra year, but the losing registrar has removed the last added year.

The details I don't know. If the losing registrar is forced to remove the added year or if it's optional, I can't tell. It's happened to me a couple of times when I'm a bit trigger-happy when it comes to transfers after winning dropped domains.

central

•••
I'm sorry to say that's correct. Actually GD has added the extra year, but the losing registrar has removed the last added year.

The details I don't know. If the losing registrar is forced to remove the added year or if it's optional, I can't tell. It's happened to me a couple of times when I'm a bit trigger-happy when it comes to transfers after winning dropped domains.

central

Thanks for the reply. The domain was expired prior to transfer so the losing registrar claims the renewal had to be granted on their end. Godaddy has told me something different and I tend to believe them. At least I'm only dealing with a $15 issue :)

•••
•••

yeah , wallet412 , poster412 , etc are toast ... it was expected since GoDaddy was losing money on them after the increase ... $7.66 < 8.03 (= 7.85 VeriSign + $0.17 ICANN)

these are not like the $1 or $4.95 promotional ones , where GoDaddy expects to lose some money so as to gain new customers (or gain from hosting/other-products) ... you can understand that they are different because instead of limited to 1 or 3 per customer they are for unlimited quantity (in a way , for domainers)

these "temporary" coupons usually are cancelled after a price increase ... the only one that GoDaddy usually updates (instead of cancels) is gdbbren8 (I have been using for at least 3-4 years now , if there aren't any cheaper coupons available) ... however , right now it is a little more expensive than the cheapest coupons for renewal ($8.17 > $7.66)

as well as ok412 that abdulbasituae mentioned , weasel412 also works for $7.66 renewals ... but expect these to be cancelled as well

lastly , remember , for cheap reg/transfer coupons search google for "domain" , "domain registration" or "domain transfer" and click on the sponsored GoDaddy result

•••
Interestingly renewed two .com domains for $6.58 each using code gdx125pl

•••
•••
•••
I just used SBOWL46 for $6.47 .com's but it is limited to 5 domains.

Good luck :)

•••
Interestingly renewed two .com domains for $6.58 each using code gdx125pl

this code was over $9 for me - OK412 still the cheapest as far as i know

.. thank you anyway :)

•••
30 % Place source code gdx129b in your cart when you order to save! Expires Sunday, February 5, 2012.

•••
Thanks lennco. I just used SBOWL46 for new .com registration: $6.47 - $6.65 total

19Jan 10:00 central time

•••
Any new ones for CO-registrations and co-renewals ?

Thanks in advance
:wave:

•••
this code was over $9 for me - OK412 still the cheapest as far as i know

.. thank you anyway :)

Try to renew domains that expiring within next 90 days,

in my case i have first tried to renew a .in domain using the code gdx125pl, that bring .in price to below $11 then again gone back to domain renewal page and added two .com that expiring within 90 days, after that removed .in from shopping cart that bring price for two .coms to $13.16.

so try to renew any ctlds that probably may work.

•••
Thanks lennco. I just used SBOWL46 for new .com registration: $6.47 - $6.65 total

19Jan 10:00 central time

Yes,
it is still working.

Total payment for new .com is $6.65 with SBOWL46 code.
But payment only CreditCard.

•••
I just renewed bunch of mixed domains (20+), and got best price with GDBBREN8, better then 25-30% off and better then OK412 or gdbb776.

•••
Im trying to register one new .com, i have used the following codes, none of them work, anyone know a working coupon for .com regs?.....

gdbb776
dnf2
cjc599v
cjc799fat
SBOWL46
ok412
gdx129b

•••

go to google and search for "domain" , "domain registration" or "domain transfer" ... then click on the sponsored result from GoDaddy on the top ... it should give you something like $5.13 for 3 domains (or some other cheap reg/transfer coupon)

you must do the search yourself since it is optimized for area/country ... for example I get gfnfgr04 which might not work for you

if this doesn't work (first you should try all 3 terms though since sometimes there are different coupons in each term) maybe try weasel412 or promo749

Im trying to register one new .com, i have used the following codes, none of them work, anyone know a working coupon for .com regs?.....

gdbb776
dnf2
cjc599v
cjc799fat
SBOWL46
ok412
gdx129b

Last edited:
•••
Make sure there aren't any spaces in the code, front or back

gdbb776
dnf2
cjc599v
cjc799fat
SBOWL46
ok412
gdx129b

cjc599v - brought a new .com reg down to $5.99 = $6.17 - c/c only, this is the only one I checked for that.

SBOWL46 - brought a new .com reg down to $6.47 = $6.65

cjc799fat - brought a new .com reg down to $7.99 = $8.17

ok412 - brought a new .com reg down to $7.48 = $7.66

gdx129b - brought a new .com reg down to $9.09 = $9.27

•••
Any new ones for CO-registrations and co-renewals ?

Thanks in advance

I too am looking for a .CO Renewal code!

Anyone? Anyone?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

:)

•••
hi,
i'm looking for a new .NET registration discount coupon code.

anyone ?

•••
Any code for renewing .info extension ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back