NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gfnf2tu01

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $4.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

•••
bb5060d15 will save 20% on your order of $60 or more

•••
•••
looking for a .cc renewal code,

thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
I have a heap of domains coming up for renewal, being as godaddy don't have much discount on renewals does anyone know a registrar that is offering really good transfer rates/deals?

•••
I have a heap of domains coming up for renewal, being as godaddy don't have much discount on renewals does anyone..
GoDaddy has big discounts on renewals, using codes such as wallet412/poster412. What do you consider a good discount?

•••
gfnf2tu01

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $4.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

This one didn't work for me.

Used wallet412 for $7.66 dotcom registration instead.

•••
SBOWL46 $6.47 .com registration.

•••
Renewal Code gdx125b 27% no min.

•••
$4.95 Transfer worked for me.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
GoDaddy has big discounts on renewals, using codes such as wallet412/poster412. What do you consider a good discount?

Well i was wanting under $5 if possible, i see that registrars sometimes have promo's that offer very cheap transfers sometimes only $1 per domain.

GoDaddy Next cheaper registrar...

Yeah i would keep them with godaddy if only for a few cents saving.

•••
What's best code for .info renewal?
Thanks!!!

•••
The best Coupon for renewal --> wallet412

•••
•••
with GDBBREN8 code
.Net renewal is totally = $7.68

•••
Save 25% off your order of $65 or more GDBBE729.

•••
any codes for .in renewals?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
SBOWL46 $6.47 .com registration - worked like a charm!

•••
SBOWL46 $6.47 .com registration.

Still working perfectly.

Tried to send reps, but system wouldn't let me.

Thanks for sharing.

-Regards

•••
NONE of these coupons has worked for me - been trying for a couple weeks now. The problem is:

* I only need to make transfers
* I have enough domains that I qualify for their bulk pricing

So the (bulk) price isn't terrible, but still, it's not at the level I'd expect from a COUPON. I mean, from what I can tell here, these COUPONS merely take GoDaddy's bogus high prices and bring them down to what any other good registrar already charges without needing to waste time hunting for coupons (internet.bs, domainmonster.com, and a few others).

Some of these $6.xx prices look nice, but none seem to work for transfers, and again, none of the coupons this community has found (and don't get me wrong, I *DO* appreciate that everyone is sharing so nicely!) has worked for me at all.

So -- is the bottom line that GoDaddy really isn't a good deal (well, I KNOW they are NOT a good deal without a coupon, but even WITH a coupon...)? It seems like the only reason anyone would want to use GoDaddy is if you got one of those elusive $1 domain coupons I've heard mentioned. When and how often do those come along?

•••
hoison7, coupons don't work on transfers. The standard price for a transfer is already low. Pricing when using coupons is actually Godaddy's best attribute.

•••
so its the 15th...are any of the .com/.net codes still working?

•••

today , VeriSign increased the price of .coms from $7.34 to $7.85
GoDaddy raised the standard prices to $13.17 for regs and $8.17 for transfers

I did a small check ...
wallet412 and poster412 still work for renewals at $7.66
promo749 still works for $7.67 regs

... but since GoDaddy's cost is $8.03 ($7.85 + $0.18) don't expect them to work for too long

(also gdbbren8 still works for $8.17 renewals)

I also had a nice idea and searched google for "domain" , "domain registration" , "domain transfer" and a few other terms and on their sponsored results I found this nice little coupon ... gfnfgr04 (they usually have nice customer-enticing prices at the sponsored results lol)

it is good for $5.13 regs and transfers (up to 3 domains per customer) and the same pricing can be applied for up to 10 years

also the similar coupons gfnfgr01 gfnfgr02 gfnfgr03 gfnfgr05 gfnfgr06 gfnfgr07 gfnfgr08 gfnfgr09 gfnfgr10 work

I wonder if someone wanted to tranfer 30 domains , would he be able to do it by using all 10 coupons ?
(I mean , if I have 2 different coupons for 3 ice creams , I can buy 6 ice creams discounted , if the shop allows it , correct ?)
however , I think there is a big chance that GoDaddy might not allow this

•••
25% off $65 or more:

GDBBA9

Expiry date: Unknown

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back