IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

I found this nice little coupon ... gfnfgr04 (they usually have nice customer-enticing prices at the sponsored results lol)

it is good for $5.13 regs and transfers (up to 3 domains per customer) and the same pricing can be applied for up to 10 years

also the similar coupons gfnfgr01 gfnfgr02 gfnfgr03 gfnfgr05 gfnfgr06 gfnfgr07 gfnfgr08 gfnfgr09 gfnfgr10 work

None of these codes worked as you stated, for transfers for me.

•••
with GDBBREN8 code
.Net renewal is totally = $7.68
Still works! Rep added

hoison7, coupons don't work on transfers. The standard price for a transfer is already low. Pricing when using coupons is actually Godaddy's best attribute.
Actually promo749 works for $7.67 .com transfer, down from $8.17.

Last edited:
•••

yeah , this happens a lot with these $5 coupons (and sometimes with the $1 ones)

I have an idea that might work ...

go to google and search for "domain" , "domain registration" or "domain transfer" ... then click on the top sponsored result (from GoDaddy) ... when you get to GoDaddy look in URL for the coupon (it is the code after "&isc=") ... then try using that code

the coupon I posted has "gr" in it (I am in Greece) ... maybe the google ad is somehow optimized to show that coupon for searches from Greece

maybe that coupon is designed to not work when customers from other areas try it (where you logged-in when you tried it ?)

... and maybe there is another coupon for your area (which will show up in the google sponsored result)

kind of a long shot but maybe worth a try

oh , one last thing , does it work for new regs ? people in this thread have sometimes said that coupons that work for others for transfers don't work for transfers for them (I wonder if it wasn't working for transfers or if the coupon wasn't working at all)

None of these codes worked as you stated, for transfers for me.

Last edited:
•••

yeah , this happens a lot with these $5 coupons (and sometimes with the $1 ones)

go to google and search for "domain" , "domain registration" or "domain transfer" ... then click on the top sponsored result (from GoDaddy) ... when you get to GoDaddy look in URL for the coupon (it is the code after "&isc=") ... then try using that code

the coupon I posted has "gr" in it (I am in Greece) ... maybe the google ad is somehow optimized to show that coupon for searches from Greece

maybe that coupon is designed to not work when customers from other areas try it (where you logged-in when you tried it ?)

... and maybe there is another coupon for your area (which will show up in the google sponsored result)

Found it. Clicked on it and it gave me 3 transfers for $6.17 each. Thanks, repped.

I'm in CA, USA so yeah it's certainly different.

It had this code after the &isc=goots001g but using goots001g doesn't work as a code, nor do any combos of it.

•••

glad it worked

in general ... GoDaddy has some very nice coupons on their sponsored results at google , since it is a nice way to attract new customers

I didn't know they were area optimized though lol

(it is strange that the coupon does not work on its own , usually they do , maybe it also has some other kind of tracking "mechanism" , eg. that the previous page was google or maybe something in the url)

Found it. Clicked on it and it gave me 3 transfers for $6.17 each. Thanks, repped.

I'm in CA, USA so yeah it's certainly different.

It had this code after the &isc=goots001g but using goots001g doesn't work as a code, nor do any combos of it.

•••
@Earthian, @Nemo

.. almost every one of these codes are limited to either an account, and/or a credit card number.

keep in mind - for those that just load a name in their cart and 'check' a code to see if the code works without fully checking out, this does not always mean that your code works... in these instances, GD cart will reflect the $5 price, but will not redeem at $5 if you have used said code three times (or whatever the limitations on that specific code is)...

i have had this happen a hundred times before - it will then take that code and throw you back to the payment page and inform you that that coupon is no longer valid, then charging you $7.67 (pre ICANN price bump)

also.. sometimes the code is limited by IP... you may have seen $1 codes on this thread that just don't seem to work on your computer for some reason or another while everyone else is enjoying $1 GoDaddy goodness

.. SO... a very nice trick i've uncovered...

.. when their codes aren't working for you...
.. if you have a smart phone - grab the GD app...
.. connect via 3G/4G (this now becomes a roaming IP not associated with you)
.. grab your name
.. at checkout, use the promo code
.. when paying, use a different credit card then the one stored in your account... and voila - u have your discount/$1 name
.. this may be a bit of a hassle, but if you got a $6 click on one of your parked pages, you'd be ecstatic, no?... every couple of dollars saved over the course of the year helps you keep a handful of names for at least one more.

.. when you're done - you can puff out your chest and pump accordingly :)

njoy everybody

•••

Yes, it does work as long as you are not already logged in GoDaddy.

However, you cannot use PayPal with this discount, so a credit card is necessary. Just to let you know ;)

If you need to pay with PayPal you will have to stick to the "promo749" code and $7.67 (for transfers).

•••
Any working code for Auction domains

•••
•••
•••
m-i-k-e said:
hoison7, coupons don't work on transfers. The standard price for a transfer is already low. Pricing when using coupons is actually Godaddy's best attribute.

Actually promo749 works for $7.67 .com transfer, down from $8.17.

Thanks a lot for the more sensible reply (sorry m-i-k-e, your statement seems a bit non-sensical).

But promo749 doesn't work for me. :( Can't get below $7.99. What's going on?

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

OK, here's the deal, and I hope this helps other people. CLEAR YOUR COOKIES!!!!

I couldn't get any coupons to work at all, having a shopping cart already full up and associated with my GoDaddy account. After I cleared my cookies and started from scratch (without being logged in to my GoDaddy account probably helped, and NOTE once I was ready to pay, I could log into my account and did NOT lose my pricing), these coupons started working, such as for me, the transfer related ones like promo749.

@Earthian your info was EXTREMELY helpful, as I found a better code by doing a search. The code I ended up with, if anyone wants to try was:

gofx2005ea

That's $4.95 for up to three domains (new or transfer, and up to 10 domain-years). $7.99 for any domains above and beyond that.

But as Nem0 pointed out, it may not work for you - just do your own search.

They seem to want to hook in new customers with better prices, but if you are an existing customer, none of the (worthwhile) coupons will work.

So THANKS to everyone for this useful thread. Just remember to log out of your account, clear your cookies and try some codes (and do a little leg work as Earthian pointed out to get some good deals).

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Oh, and don't count on GoDaddy support - I both called and emailed and they said they couldn't offer a better price than I had. Now that I DID get a better price than I had, it's clear they were holding back the other offers they had.

•••
promo749 works for me. Just regged one with it.

•••
You can use AUCTION12 for 50% discount on auction membership.

Thanks for the code , btw any code for auction domains ?

•••
any promo code for dot info domains?
i want to register many info's urgently!

•••
•••
any promo code for dot info domains?
i want to register many info's urgently!

To buy bulk .info , first goto bulk search and search for .mobi matching domains and then they will offer you .info in just 0.49$ , choose .info and remove .mobi .

•••
@ hoison7

gofx2005ea worked, thank you

•••
promo749 worked for me.. Anyone know why Godaddy isn't letting people use paypal to checkout? Had to pay by credit card which sucked..

•••
wallet412 still working for renewals.
Also try fbhome25 for 25% off. Wallet412 was a bigger discount though.

•••
Anyone can confirm renewal code for .com, wallet412/poster412/gdbb776/scam14 etc not working now. Any other code other than gdbbren8 which bring price to $8.17

thanks

•••
Anyone can confirm renewal code for .com, wallet412/poster412/gdbb776/scam14 etc not working now. Any other code other than gdbbren8 which bring price to $8.17

thanks

Confirmed.

Shit I been using poster412 forever.

•••
Lowest dot com renewal i could find so far was:

cjc795dom

dot com renewals now $8.50 a pop!

anyone able to find anything a little lower?

•••
Lowest dot com renewal i could find so far was:

cjc795dom

dot com renewals now $8.50 a pop!

anyone able to find anything a little lower?

You can try OK412 which gives .COM renewal for $7.66 :)

•••
20% OFF - $65* or more

BBCNFAC

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back