NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I aciddentally looked over it, but they didn't charge me for it (a free month is included). You can easily cancel the service in your My Products section, so it's not as big of a deal as I thought.

Thank you for this help! I thought I'd get billed monthly -,-

Next time I will check the cart carefully!

•••
I think GoDaddy is more concerned with getting ppl to register new domains that they'd have to pay more for once renewal comes than to let ppl renew for $1.

I totally know what you mean. Renewal times is always a hustle and expensive. So I'm assuming Godaddy never did release any coupon codes for cheap domain renewal.

•••
no, it doesnt work for me anymore :(

•••
The attack deal seems over. i could not get away with website tonight sh**t. if i remove it, then domain price come back to reguler. when apply attack, it put backs the website tonight and show the domain discount. weired behaviour...

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

"Attack" code confirm expired

Oops! just noticed this..
yes, doest work for me :|

•••
Hi, I didn't check the cart so I wasn't able to remove it :(((

Is there any other way to remove it?

Login to godaddy....

Click "My Account" tab

On the left hand side under "my Renewals and Upgrades"

Click "Hosting Renewals"

You should be able to cancel it there...if I'm not misstaken

•••
Save 21% 2 Days only No minimum, expires 12/2/10

Place source code gda1232g in your cart when you order!

•••
I totally know what you mean. Renewal times is always a hustle and expensive. So I'm assuming Godaddy never did release any coupon codes for cheap domain renewal.

Hope that we're going to renew domain at full price is the only reason why they issue reg coupons at all.

•••
gda1232m
Also works for 21% Off your order

-Regards

•••
does anyone have a discount code for a .co.uk registration??

•••
Hello guys!! its nice to be here....
thank you for the code and information, I appreciate it.

•••
•••
BTPS412 = 7.48/ Domain / Year
OK412 = 7.48/ Domain / Year

These work for renewal :)

•••
Code: attack is worked for me but it's not US$ 1 anymore, it shows US$ 1.99

•••
•••
Just attempted with .NET transfer...no success. :(

•••
gd50bbpd5 bring $7.50 for .NET renewal. Is there any better code than I mentioned?

•••
Attack not "really" working for me, maybe they changed the offer or something. When I apply that code, the price is still the same, just that the break down is different. (Domain name being $2+, but there's that economy webbuilder thingy that has to be there)

•••
Note: There is no such thing as a 99-or-1.99 renewal code @ GoDaddy. I'm not sure why ppl ever try but I'll make it easier: these codes do not exist.

199NET does not work with dot net renewals. I just tried it. :(

•••
Note: There is no such thing as a 99-or-1.99 renewal code @ GoDaddy. I'm not sure why ppl ever try but I'll make it easier: these codes do not exist.

I say keep trying :)

You'll never know when you'll find the holy grail in domaining LOL.

Last year the "keep trying" saved me a few thousand dollars at my registrar in one go ;)

all this being said: seems like the net coupon is good for multiple regs ;) (yes from the same account!)

•••
any .info renewal codes under $7.99 ?

Last edited:
•••
Save 21% 2 Days only No minimum, expires 12/2/10

Place source code gda1232g in your cart when you order!

Used code & added rep - thanks!

•••
Attack not "really" working for me, maybe they changed the offer or something. When I apply that code, the price is still the same, just that the break down is different. (Domain name being $2+, but there's that economy webbuilder thingy that has to be there)

Its because the code "attack" for $1 registration domain had expired.

•••
•••
Typically, as soon as there is a $1 code, ppl post it here. GoDaddy releases them on special occasions. There might be a Christmas code soon :)

so, anyone have new
code?

•••
LESSOFF $10 off=> $40 order or more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back