IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AHHH I accidently left the added website tonight to my black friday order :(

How can I get rid of it from my account?

•••
Sorry to read of your troubles. That website tonight add-on is a pain. Hopefully GD will stop doing that soon.

If you were actually charged for it you should be able to simply contact GoDaddy Customer Support [480-505-8877] and asked them to immediately remove it from your account and ensure you are not billed for it. I usually ask for email confirmation of some sort, but it may not be needed for the free trial. They are generally spot on with taking care of such issues.

AHHH I accidently left the added website tonight to my black friday order :(

How can I get rid of it from my account?

-Regards

•••
Thanks RD...

Called customer service and the autorenew was taken off,
Got convinced to at least keep the free trial until it expires!
:bah:

Sorry to read of your troubles. That website tonight add-on is a pain. Hopefully GD will stop doing that soon.

If you were actually charged for it you should be able to simply contact GoDaddy Customer Support [480-505-8877] and asked them to immediately remove it from your account and ensure you are not billed for it. I usually ask for email confirmation of some sort, but it may not be needed for the free trial. They are generally spot on with taking care of such issues.

-Regards

•••
you can cancel autorenew yourself.

while doing so, check to see what else is on autorenew.

•••
you can cancel autorenew yourself.

while doing so, check to see what else is on autorenew.

I just totally canceled it out from my account actually.
Don't even want to start to mess with it so why keep it hanging!

Thanks for the tips.
I was @ my mom's house and rushed to reg a dropped 5L .com I have been stalking out in pending delete :lol:

•••
Any code which takes off private registration fee completely and gives good discount for domain renewal as well? Both I need for renewal :)

•••
20%off==>order of $40 or more code gdbb45

•••
Register a .COM now for just $7.99/yr(+ICANN fee)!
Plus, FREE Private Registration
Use source code NC3D17 when you check out.
Private Registration MUST be added to your cart before checkout, in order to qualify for this offer. Private Registration will renew at the regular renewal rate

•••
Not an exact match but thus far, the closest code to your request I have been able to find is the following:

GDBB776 = 7.99 .com renewals & $7.68 .net/.org renewals
(should also be good for $3.99 Private Reg) but you'll have to test and let us know.

You might also try any of the following:
gda1138x - 30% off your order / No Limit
gda1138c - 30% off your order / No Limit
gda1147r - 30% off your order / No Limit

Any code which takes off private registration fee completely and gives good discount for domain renewal as well? Both I need for renewal :)

-Regards

•••
Not an exact match but thus far, the closest code to your request I have been able to find is the following:

GDBB776 = 7.99 .com renewals & $7.68 .net/.org renewals
(should also be good for $3.99 Private Reg) but you'll have to test and let us know.

You might also try any of the following:
gda1138x - 30% off your order / No Limit
gda1138c - 30% off your order / No Limit
gda1147r - 30% off your order / No Limit

-Regards

GDBB776 worked very well. Better than other codes you gave. It makes the domain renewal to $8.17 and $3.99 for private whois renewal which makes the total $11.76

I will wait to see if I find any better one because I need to renew for 6-8 years.

•••
Today is my Birthday.

Godaddy sent me this Code.

Someone Check out What's there in the stock for me :D

BDAYBB20

I don't want to be in some GD's Mess. It may ruin my BD :(

•••
Special offer! Save 20% off your order of $50 or more

today is my birthday.

Godaddy sent me this code.

Someone check out what's there in the stock for me :d

bdaybb20

i don't want to be in some gd's mess. It may ruin my bd :(

•••
Still working:
BTPS412 $7.48 .com renewals & TDNAM (GoDaddy Auctions) for .com purchases (obviously your bid/buy price is added).
GDBB776 $25 .TV renewals VS $40 renewals. Massive savings.

•••
The $5 COMs (new and transfers) is working without the code: cjcBLACK10.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

If you were actually charged for it you should be able to simply contact GoDaddy Customer Support [480-505-8877] and asked them to immediately remove it from your account and ensure you are not billed for it. I usually ask for email confirmation of some sort, but it may not be needed for the free trial. They are generally spot on with taking care of such issues.-Regards
How can you even tell it has been added? I didn't delete it and it doesn't seem to have been added to my account. Is it hidden somewhere?

•••
Once you log-in, Highlight domains tab and go to Website Tonight Management (extreme right under my accounts).

•••
Chances are if you did not see it in your account and it did not appear on your invoice or automated email, then it was not added.

I have noticed it gets automatically added once I type in certain codes and the shopping cart is recalculated. It normally just appears, and does so at the very bottom of the shopping cart, just below screen view. To see it before checkout I have to scroll down to the bottom of my shopping cart. If someone is not paying close attention and double checking the items in their cart when using such codes [as the .99/$1/$5 codes] it can easily be missed.

If someone has already checked out and made the purchase, it should then show up on the invoice, both the one in the account, as well as the copy that is sent via automated email.

How can you even tell it has been added? I didn't delete it and it doesn't seem to have been added to my account. Is it hidden somewhere?

-Regards

•••
$1 domain names on GoDaddy with code "attack"

Saw this on "Attack of the Show" and it said it's good for 10,000 registrations, so get in there!

I regged niwp /./ net

•••

Saw this on "Attack of the Show" and it said it's good for 10,000 registrations, so get in there!

I regged niwp /./ net
Just transferred-in (basically a free renewal) another domain for $1.18

Thank you and thanks to GD... he the man

•••
$1 Domains!

I regged niwp /./ net

Thanks...Repped!

•••
•••

Repped newmedianerd for "attack" code. Thanks!

If you use this and other GD codes, be sure to remove "Website Tonight" from your cart; whenever one uses these codes, GD automatically adds this "bonus" to your cart. After two months of trial, GD will start charging you $4.99 a month.

Beware!

•••
•••
"attack" worked great Thanks

repped again

•••
I used "attack" to transfer a .com name for $1.00. Could only use it for one name.

Thank you and more rep!

•••

I regged niwp /./ net

Thank you! REP+

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back