Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
go to google.com

search the keywords domain names

the first link is to Godaddy and gets you $5.99 + ICANN fee

I would post a direct link .... but I don't want to cause any issues with mods since it includes a code in it (It might be misunderstood to be affiliate related)

Enjoy

** edit Looks like it is now on their front page

Thank ye

Here is the details for the $5.99 .COM Godaddy code

Code: goak2103aa

.COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains!
Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!

Applies to new domains only, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $5.99* .COM offer limited to five domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.49* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year.

Thank ye

•••
Here is the details for the $5.99 .COM Godaddy code

Code: goak2103aa

.COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains!
Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!

Applies to new domains only, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $5.99* .COM offer limited to five domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.49* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year.
Not working for me. Just tried to reg 3 coms.

•••
Not working for me either...

•••
•••
These codes should still be good:

GDBB776 = $7.68 .net/.org Renewals (also $3.99 Private Reg)
CWM7 $7.49 .net/.org/.biz Regs
CJCTLD749 $7.49 .net/.org/.biz Regs

-Regards

the GDBB776 is not working for me for biz renewals but the CWM7 works fine,
thanks

•••
BTPS412 = 7.48/ Domain / Year
OK412 = 7.48/ Domain / Year

These work for renewal :)

Still works for .com renewal :D

Thank You

•••
•••
GDBB776 still working for .org renewals

•••
As of this time seems to still be alive....

If anyone is having issues finding it... Here is a link to GODADDY for the $5.99 deal

Godaddy $5.99

Enjoy

•••
Love the 5.99 names. Thanks for sharing.

With any luck we'll start seeing some holiday codes soon.

-Regards

•••
•••
Attack code not working , it worked but automatically adds the website tonight into it and prices goes to the orignal price , when i remove website tonight from cart the price goes original .
Any help???

•••
if it's the 2 month free website tonight you should be able to cancel it immediately after being set-up in your account...

don't take my word for it though ;)

•••
Attack code not working , it worked but automatically adds the website tonight into it and prices goes to the orignal price , when i remove website tonight from cart the price goes original .
Any help???

As far as I know...
"Attack" code is dead, you can remove "website tonight" manually from my account>website tonight management page, just cancel it after purchase.

•••
Something to keep in mind when checking codes at Godaddy
each time you remove website tonight and try a new code it comes back
with each and every code attempt.

So just before you checkout with the code you are using - double check it again,
6 times I had to remove it earlier today >:(

Not impressed!

•••
Has anyone seen the facebook code, apparently it is "hidden" somewhere on their site. I couldn't find on the front page?

•••
Has anyone seen the facebook code, apparently it is "hidden" somewhere on their site. I couldn't find on the front page?
I've tried as well but have found nothing.

•••
Save 15% of of your order of $60 or more

gda1216b , until 19 Dec

•••
•••
•••
•••
any code for .info 99 cent registration?

•••
23% Off your order / No Limit

gda1242a
Save 23% Off your entire order.

-Regards

•••
thanks for that godaddy 5.99 code helped alot to grab the domain for my clothing business

•••
plz give me a code for $0.99 .info

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back