IT.COM

GoDaddy closed my account!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

s0ldi3r

Impact
Hello,
Godaddy closed my account permanently and I don't have access to my panel on Godaddy.
That said, I can't log into Godaddy panel to manage my domain. So how and where can I change my domain info so I can add it in another domain hosting?
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why were you banned ? Any idea?

Joe Styler may be able to help depending on the situation.

•••
Hello s0ldi3r,

Wrlcome to NamePros.

Try contacting the Godaddy rep here:
@Joe Styler

Perhaps he can help.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
We do not ban anyone from managing their domain unless there is fraud or a charge back etc something where we are not paid for the domain or service because the money is taken back from us. In which case you would have to reply to the email you were sent by our team to verify your purchase was legitimate and straighten it out. You should contact support either way as they can help you gain access to your account and tell you what is happening.

•••
We do not ban anyone from managing their domain unless there is fraud or a charge back etc something where we are not paid for the domain or service because the money is taken back from us. In which case you would have to reply to the email you were sent by our team to verify your purchase was legitimate and straighten it out. You should contact support either way as they can help you gain access to your account and tell you what is happening.

I am banned because I used a gift card with different name with my ID card. But I don't have a problem with that. The problem is that my domain is registered for one year and my website is currently online! But I cannot change my website content or change my domain's nameservers so I could manage my domain with another domain hosting. I believe Godaddy should've given me the info for my access to domain's main panel at ICNN.org or let me change my nameservers even if I am banned from all their services.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back