Watch

brandboss

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Hi,
Godaddy closed my account permanently.
I have received first email from godaddy 2 days ego,
Screenshot_20180302_041746.png

After this email i submitted my documents but than godaddy instantly cancelled my recent orders and ask me again if you unlock account send scan copy of id card or passport..
And again i sent my documents and after 35 hours i received email this:
Screenshot_20180302_041746.png
Screenshot_20180302_042222.png

I don't know why closed my account after submitted my documents, please guide what i do for recover my account because there have my premium domains.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think they may have issue with him bidding on auctions, and not paying for them, or maybe chargebacks after the fact. Could have something to do with the Country from which he is bidding also, if it has a higher rate of fraud, as some do. I guess maybe they will lock his domains down for 60 days, or after the chargeback period, then release them to him.

•••
So is it normal for GoDaddy to close an account just because they used a family members credit card to make purchases?

I personally think GD have not exhausted all avenues with a customer within 48 hrs.
No that is not what happened. I don't think it helps to go into detail of what happened in his account that is not something I think anyone would wish discussed on a public forum. We do look at a lot of things and closing an account is rare.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back