IT.COM

domain GlutenFreeIn.Vegas

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alishaalyson

Impact
Hello everyone! Newbie here, so forgive me if I am not following protocol. I have several domains I would like to sell, but this one (GlutenFreeIn.Vegas) is up for renewal and I'm thinking it may not be worth keeping. What do you think this domain could be worth and would you keep it if it were you? Are any .vegas domains worth anything really?

Thank you so much for your help!!!
-A

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too long. No real brand potential. "in" hurts name. Gtld needs to be extremely strong keyword/s for value. Even if GlutenFreeinVegas.com would have to appraise low $xx. Would recommend not registering any more word combo gtlds like this. Looks like you are new. I would stick to .com only till get a better grasp of what gives a domain value. Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place to get educated. Cheers.

•••
Too long. No real brand potential. "in" hurts name. Gtld needs to be extremely strong keyword/s for value. Even if GlutenFreeinVegas.com would have to appraise low $xx. Would recommend not registering any more word combo gtlds like this. Looks like you are new. I would stick to .com only till get a better grasp of what gives a domain value. Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place to get educated. Cheers.

Thats what I was thinking, too... thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back