Dynadot

domain lime.gg domain appraisal

NameSilo
Watch

dhowillet

Impact
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could give me a ballpark as what lime.gg might be worth? Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$30 to $110 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Hello everyone, I was wondering if you could give me a ballpark as what lime.gg might be worth? Thanks!
Seems like a decent one-word domain. My suggestion is to submit it to Squadhelp.com as a premium domain, you will get a free appraisal then you can list the domain right away on Squadhelp. The great thing is that on this site you will get a very accurate and free appraisal (ok not free, you need to spend $1). They will then use their own marketing budget to promote your domain. This is why these appraisals are the best: they say that yes this is the fair price and we are going to spend money to promote your domain, because we believe in this domain. You can't get a better appraisal like this. They vote with their own money. (There is also BrandBucket but I am not sure if they take .gg domains.)

It is a gaming and esports related domain (gg = good game, used in games and esports). In this extension you need a gaming-related, short, single-word term: done! Lime is a dictionary one word and can be gaming-related.

Last edited:
•••
Hello, can I ask what happened with your domain? I also have some 4 letter popular keyword .gg domains I am looking to sell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back