NameSilo

Getting to know This Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i've been a member for this site in less than a month or so and i really haven't logged in much though. First of all let me introduce my sel...I am 14 years old and am from cali. I like things about technology and computers...I am facinated with computers and i like to reprogram mine and open it up when something is wrong...I Yet dont know much of computers but i hope to find out a lot soon logging in to this site...I made a post and got some good information back and hopefully learn many things by the time i grow up... thank you guys for your future good responses..... B-) :rolleyes: Be patient and forgive me if i sometimes ask too much questions but helkping is good right...Tahnks to leech to for trying to team up with me on trying to build our own home page.....hopefully it's about dragonball, Z, Gt....:D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Mr.NoExperience, Welcome to the forum! We're happty to have you, and ask all the questions you want, we'll be happy to help any time. :D

•••
Welcome to the forum Mr. No Experience and happy posting! ;)

If you need help with anything, just ask. Don't worry about asking too many questions, there may be something that you need information about, while someone else on the forum is trying to figure out the same thing, so by you asking, you may be helping someone else. [=
You will find friendly, patient people on the forum who will help you in anyway we can. Good luck with your home page as well! :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back