Domain Empire

Geo Domains HQ

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just thought I'd create a thread where we can all talk openly about Geo (Service) Domains. Seems like a hot topic which I've been discussing quite often now.

Let's get together and chat geo domains.

Advice, Questions, Statistics, Recent Sales, Venting Frustration, etc..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Any advice on best way to promote or sell city names in new gtlds or is it even worth it? Was this just a bad buy? I picked up denvercolorado.online. But not sure how to proceed with it since Geo domains are not an area I usually mess with.

•••
I got only one Geo Domain
AR.png

•••
I'd like to use custom pages, but it's uncomfortable to do with most free hosting services. Are there any good providers for having ton of websites with tiny amount of data on each, who charge little for it?
I offer free Web hosting on my site: cloud.wales
Fill your boots

•••
Any advice on best way to promote or sell city names in new gtlds or is it even worth it? Was this just a bad buy? I picked up denvercolorado.online. But not sure how to proceed with it since Geo domains are not an area I usually mess with.

I dont think there is a different strategy to sell ngtlds. denvercolorado.online does what it says on the tin. Its about the city of Denver and what you might like to know about it by looking online. So should need no hard sell. I would start with directories, Yellow Pages etc. @infosec3 is quite experienced in geo names so his views could give you some lead ideas

•••
I really like GEO:s, but currently I have far to less .COMs. I'm working on it.

Ok, showcasing a few of mine:
  • Dallas.center
  • Dallas.company
  • Bangkok.nu
  • NightlifeBangkok.com
  • ThailandBars.com
  • HongkongFans.com
  • Guernsey.club
  • Malaga.club
  • Kohsamui.org
  • Kohphangan.net
  • Asia.center
  • Explore.wales
  • Kentucky.apartments
  • Phuket.city
  • Ibiza.video
  • Ibiza.guru
  • Newyork.tennis

I've sold about 5 Thailand related names and 8 -10 GEO related new gTLDs.

•••
NebraskaNest.com
BuffaloBooth.com

•••
I think I have only 1 geo domain + niche (marijuana) domain...

VegasMJ(.)com

For sale if anyone wants it. ;)

•••
I have a number of Spanish geo real estate domains but have never had much luck selling them. End users seem to either not even know what a domain is, are satisfied with just using social media sites for their web presence, or already have a .COM domain which is good enough and they use Adwords or other methods for lead generation. I did create small sites for some of these names and occasionally will get an inbound request from someone looking for real estate in that respective market.

•••
I have a number of Spanish geo real estate domains but have never had much luck selling them. End users seem to either not even know what a domain is, are satisfied with just using social media sites for their web presence, or already have a .COM domain which is good enough and they use Adwords or other methods for lead generation. I did create small sites for some of these names and occasionally will get an inbound request from someone looking for real estate in that respective market.
Never tried to sell those leads?

•••
Recently got MexicoState.com, Mexico State is the most populous state in Mexico. It also has the largest economy and has the highest population density.

•••
1681cv03445 geodomain case happening now 4-1-17

•••
•••
Hello,
I have LawEdmonton.com for sale, what do you think about this domain, how much is worth?

•••
•••
Have got just one such. Trying my best with it -

VegasEve.com

•••
USAElectricians.com
EduEngland.com
BritishRegistry.com
ShopeeMalaysia.com
ShopeeIndonesia.com

$7 Signature Auction .. :xf.smile:

•••
Wolverhampton.org is the only geo I have currently.
A large city in the UK. I was pretty happy when I grabbed it.

•••
AlaskaHoldings.com
AlaskaChateau.com
FairbanksPlumber.com

•••
I have
MiamiConstructionLawyer.com
and a few "420" (marijuana slang)
BC420.ca

420Ont.ca

420Alberta.ca

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back