IT.COM

opinion .GDN

NameSilo
Watch

TIPLY

Established Member
Impact
what do you think of the GLOBAL DOMAIN NAME GDN extension is worth investing in ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what do you think of the GLOBAL DOMAIN NAME GDN extension is worth investing in ?

Hi Just thought to share this if it can give you a direction "
.GDN – Global Domain Name
Dot gdn is Global Domain Name. A new generic extension that is for everyone, everywhere & everything. . GDN is the extension if you are a start-up, a small business, or even a professional in the global world and want to “MAKE YOUR PRESENSE GLOBALLY”. If you are an established brand or company with massive world presence, you can have a. gdn to perfect your niche by using it to drive traffic to your .com website, hence global domain name. It has no boundaries, no restriction and therefore no particular category."

its on there website. I actually got intrigued and believe it could be a good reason to invest in. If things are done right. What do you think?

Time will be of essence though!

•••
Purchased some for 1$ each from dynadot.com Registrar sold 1 today for 26.6 $ net after marketplace fees

4OrQwFs.png

•••
•••
hmmm well.. if 26$ is as good as it gets for gdn sales then I don't wanna ;)

•••

you will probably make the best investment of yoru domaining career if you do not put money into renewing whatever gdn domains many bought on their 1$ promo a year ago.

I know I'll be making that great investment!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back