IT.COM

domain GamesBible.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw that one yesterday after it dropped and left it alone - so that should express my opinion of it overall pretty well... might have some value, but I don't see it being that huge. It's pretty much locked into the "game guides" industry IMHO and those sites are often a dime a dozen... Also, the plural hurts it IMHO... that being said, its not horrible.... regfee-low $xx reseller, mid $xx-low $xxx enduser, but might be very difficult to find an enduser IMHO.

Hope this helps!

•••
I saw that one yesterday after it dropped and left it alone - so that should express my opinion of it overall pretty well... might have some value, but I don't see it being that huge. It's pretty much locked into the "game guides" industry IMHO and those sites are often a dime a dozen... Also, the plural hurts it IMHO... that being said, its not horrible.... regfee-low $xx reseller, mid $xx-low $xxx enduser, but might be very difficult to find an enduser IMHO.

Hope this helps!

Agreed. I saw it as well, and didn't bother due to the plural.

It did catch at least 2 pairs of eyes though, so it could catch someone else's. ;)

Good luck!

•••
Agreed. I saw it as well, and didn't bother due to the plural.

It did catch 2 pairs of eyes though, so it could catch someone else's. ;)

Good luck!

Yup, that is a good point - at least got our attention initially. Sounds like the makings of a good flippa auction! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back