IT.COM

Future of 3L.co (Share your views)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Naveenraju

Established Member
Impact
One of the Top ccTLD .co was raising up day by day.

Share your views about .co future?

does renewal cost is the high?

waiting to hear your views?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Eve though they are undervalued .INFO , imho. I THINK .NET AND .ORG CAN BE CONFUSED WITH EACH OTHER OR REVERT BACK TO USERS USING .COM SO I THINK .INFO IS SUPERIOR TO ALL EXCEPT .COM ,.CO I THINK ALSO STANDS ALONE JUST AS .BIZ. BEING THE HIGH COST OF .CO RENEWAL ,THE EXTENSION WILL NEVER REALLY TAKE OFF BUT MAJOR PLAYERS ARE MOVING INTO THE .INFO SPACE SUCH AS MTA.INFO SO I THINK WITH AFFORDBILITY .INFO IS KING BANG FOR BUCK

•••
.co altready took off a very long time ago. check namebio
what he wanted to know is if 3l.co will go back up

•••
.co altready took off a very long time ago. check namebio
what he wanted to know is if 3l.co will go back up
I hope your right i was easily able to register bowlingballs.co not too long ago

•••
Compare to other gltds, .co will have more chance to survive and take off.

•••
•••
There is a catch 22 here ,30 buck renewals and not enough takers ,so most seasoned domainers own 1 or 2 , end users think ,they will only be confused with the .com ,I do have a solution for the company that owns the rights to the tld , I will let them in on it after I pick up some undervalued stock . along with payment of course

•••
I think future of .co is good. Renewal price is still too high though. It's a good choice for an end user that can't get the .com they want. LLL.co are nice and short, you see some decent sales reported now and then. If .cc can be big in China, why not .co over time?

•••
LLL.CO is short, the best after COM & NET. Why Chinese investors still does not interested in 3L .CO?

•••
Whats the drop time of .co ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back