Dynadot

Fusedhosting.net Down?? Please help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

It has come to my attention that all day today Fusedhosting has been down. All of my sites hosted with them are not working and I can't even access their site to make a support ticket.....

Furthermore, I don't have a backup of my sites, and I see that the company was recently sold to someone else, so I am REALLY concerned about this!

If anyone knows ANYTHING - PLEASE let me know.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have been contacting the owner but no responses from him. I think, Joe or any of the previous owners would help sorting things out as they were the first ones that handed out the service and whom we entrusted our business....and without telling us that they're selling it.

At least telling us if this guy is the new real owner or is this just a dummy contact person or a dumb contact person:

Administrative Contact:
Impact Hosting
Robert Wolfe ([email protected])
+1.4192950423
Fax: -
P.O. Box 8077
Mansfield, OH 44907
US

•••
moved everything but DB driven sites so far...

as for your comment CrazyTech... I'm sure everyone here understands the nature of cheap shared hosting, but the problem is simple, people aren't getting the service they've paid for. Lame, no matter how you slice it.
As soon as i get my DB, i'll move out from there :tu:

•••
Incidentally, my Fused.net is NOT related to these clowns :D Just an old project gathering dust.

•••
We have been contacting the owner but no responses from him. I think, Joe or any of the previous owners would help sorting things out as they were the first ones that handed out the service and whom we entrusted our business....and without telling us that they're selling it.

At least telling us if this guy is the new real owner or is this just a dummy contact person or a dumb contact person:

Administrative Contact:
Impact Hosting
Robert Wolfe ([email protected])
+1.4192950423
Fax: -
P.O. Box 8077
Mansfield, OH 44907
US

This is a real person.

Let me get this straight with everybody, before people keep pointing the finger at Joe and I.
When the business was sold, there was an optional 60 day support clause - which was declined by the new IT director when, literally 30 minutes after the sale was agreed, we were locked out of all server and client panels. We were unable to send any notifications. The past few weeks have been extremely frustrating as even some of my own sites were left on the server without access as well as our desires to assist our loyal customers. There was a verbal agreement about notifying customers, which has been broken. I do not have access to any support lists.

We are two professional companies, hence there is a lengthy and professional contract that protects the buyer and seller against fraudulant activities - which includes a fair non-compete. This is not a all you can eat buffet host where the administrator has gone missing. So infact, we have been doing all we can. Your data hasn't gone anywhere and the service you have paid for will continue, and it will improve.

•••
...the service you have paid for will continue, and it will improve.

With all due respect, Jack, that's not saying much.
Down for a ridiculous amount of time, and zero communication.

•••
With all due respect, Jack, that's not saying much.

The previous downtime was likely due to hardware or abuse issues outside of their control, it can (has) happened to the best of companies.

As for any other issues, I can't comment/don't know.

•••
I'd advise everyone to change hosting!

god some people are stupid in buying a hostingh company then making it crap so basically you will loose all customers, may as well have started a fresh!

•••

This is my main issues - zero communication. Jack, in you ambiguous post earlier it seemed as though you are still in contact with the new owners. Do they not understand that non-communication is going to be the downfall of their business?

•••
website still down and no response :( this sucks big times
I am going to miss fusedhosting
can anyone PM me with a good [and affordable] proxy hosting?

•••
I'm moving to new servers.
By the way, the cPanel is working fine for me now.

•••
I'm moving to new servers.
By the way, the cPanel is working fine for me now.

Really - through thor.fusedhosting.net:2082 ?

I can't get in at all.

•••
yeah i think they almost got it fixed by now, mr wolfe said it was a hardware update
i got into my reseller account but like half the hosted sites have gone missing.

He hasnt responded to any other emails besides my first.
Kinda lame costing me money :P

I've always had respect for fused hosting though, I don't think Jack And Joe Would do anything to on purpose that would hurt the customers,
just hopen it gets up soon, and the great service continues!
Thanks for all your help joe/jack :P

•••
No luck for me I'm in the UK - Inferno where are you?

•••
My Cpanel is finally working! Time to back it up and move it along!

•••
Can I not access the cpanel because of DNS? Grrr....

•••
Am i the only one out there has no access to anything?

•••
I can't - I've tried to connect via a proxy and the site is up but not available to me in the UK.

•••
Do I have a DNS issue? I can access my site on my Orange phone but I can't through my ISP.

•••
We can confirm there servers are online it appears.

We will start transfer of 21+ accounts now.

:wave:

•••
We can confirm there servers are online it appears.

We will start transfer of 21+ accounts now.

:wave:

Wow thats pretty steep considering that the average account was around $3/mo. Thats upwards of $700+/yr that they lost straight off the bat. Good luck newimpacthosting.com ;)!

•••
My first shared hosting account in 1997 cost me $59 a month. Despite the fact that space and bandwidth costs have plummeted over the years, $3/month accounts is like a chicken factory; you occupy as much space as your butt :D I understand the pain of people seeing their accounts and web sites disappear, but if you need reliability it comes at a much higher price.

•••
I would highly suggest all clients of FusedHosting.net download backups from there cPanel incase anything happens again.

•••
I would highly suggest all clients of FusedHosting.net download backups from there cPanel incase anything happens again.

Would if i could actually access it.

•••
We are having trouble transferring remaining clients files, there server appears to hang.

•••
Man am I glad I got out of there....

The only way I got my refund was by contacting Mr. Wolfe and threatening to take further action if I did not receive a refund. And even then he took his time responding to me.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back