Dynadot

Fusedhosting.net Down?? Please help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,

It has come to my attention that all day today Fusedhosting has been down. All of my sites hosted with them are not working and I can't even access their site to make a support ticket.....

Furthermore, I don't have a backup of my sites, and I see that the company was recently sold to someone else, so I am REALLY concerned about this!

If anyone knows ANYTHING - PLEASE let me know.

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Keep working at it folks, I know it's frustrating, but it does seem the new folks over at Fused are beginning to grant some things.

Not the files on the server its still Pinging out for me.

Has anyone been able to get away since like 5 days ago?

•••
Yes, That means they removed it so you could not send a support ticket.

If you dont pay they will close your account, If you pay you cant use your account.
Sounds evil. More reasons to leave it. :o

I decide to leave the old files, i have the backup although not the recent one. Probably about 2 weeks before downtime.

•••
Just checked some of my sites that are still with fusedhosting and for some reason they still work. Which is kind of weird since the accounts were made with a reseller account that is not up and running.

This freakin sucks because i really need to get atleast one of the databases and for some reason it just has to be one of the ones that are down.

I seriously think they lost some of our sites.

•••
I dont know what is going on, I cant get to the FusedHosting network, anysite on fused. its like they blocked my IP

•••
fusedhosting hasn't been loading for me for the last 2 weeks...

when i tried to access my website's cpanel, that went down as well. anyone else having luck getting the website to work?

•••
nope, I have been trying to get my clients files, but they have blocked every access point.

•••
I have moved out from fusedhosting. :guilty:

•••
Guys,

Can someone give me an email that I can use in order to get in touch directly with that Wolfe character?

I opened a ticket but they closed it because I didn't reply within 48 hours. That is - I didn't reply to myself!!! It is because of these THIEVES that I lost so much money and now they don't even have the decency to reply!

Anyways.. if someone has an email, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

•••
yeah dude do a whois on fusedhosting.net

•••
Has anyone got any files within the last week from Fusedhosting?

•••
i paid for 1 year hosting sometime in the beginning of July, that mean's that 45 days are up, i can't file a dispute, i contacted them, they told me that they will give me a refund, but i doubt that that refund is happening. is there anything i can do?

if you wanna contact them, write in old support tickets, they don't have captcha so you can submit it.
but i see that site is down now anyway, so that won't be any help.

•••
Has anyone got any files within the last week from Fusedhosting?
I can not access my cPanel. Failed login attempt.

•••
Weird. I just got on a new IP, and could access fusedhosting.net and my site. However, when I try to log into my cPanel, both fusedhosting AND my website (and the cPanel) go down.

•••
CAPTCHA is loading on the support ticket page now. But when you click send you just get a white page - how convenient once again!

•••
Is there any resolution to this yet, folks?

•••
No Galel, not yet But I hope there is in a few days.

•••
i don't know about the rest of you, but they are responding to my tickets....

•••
I was able to pull my files, did it as soon as i saw that i had access to the servers. Got the hell out, soon will be doing a cancellation ticket.

•••
I managed to open a support ticket yesterday, and today received an email stating:

"This is a notification to let you know that we are changing the status of your ticket #263445 to Closed as we have not received a response from you in over 48 hours."

This is beyond a joke!

I had more sites hosted there than I realized, I've had a hell of a time moving them all as they all had databases.

•••
I managed to open a support ticket yesterday, and today received an email stating:

"This is a notification to let you know that we are changing the status of your ticket #263445 to Closed as we have not received a response from you in over 48 hours."

This is beyond a joke!

I had more sites hosted there than I realized, I've had a hell of a time moving them all as they all had databases.

Same thing happened to me.

Does anybody know if there is anything we can do? I feel cheated! I would like to report it somewhere...

•••
I just received an invoice!

•••
•••
I was able to get back in to the cpanel, You should try.

•••
I was able to log in, eventually. Basically using a proxy lets you access site but not cpanel and ftp. So you need to use somebody elses computer that does not go to a fused site often. I did a full backup and transfered to a new host.

It is proably that the server was down and we were trying to get it, then it figured it out and automatically banned us all for trying to access it, like hacking. Or, they decided for some reason to block our ips.

•••
I am a just like a victim of you guys! What can I say! But I have made a backup using a trick to login to old cPanel.
Here is the link with details of the trick & my horrible experience with FusedHosting.
Those are new, never ever go for it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back