NameSilo

discuss Full Time Domainer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you a full-time domainer?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    25.9%
  • Not yet

votes
    38.1%
  • On the fence

votes
    13.0%
  • No, and don't plan to be

votes
    23.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

There are lots of different types of domainers out there. Full time, part time, on the fence, and so on. Would love to hear stories from all over the spectrum, what are the positives and negatives, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some guys here are making 4F/mo just from monetization (without sales)...

Full time domaining is not easy and it doesn't depend on where you live.

•••
Not yet full time domainer.

•••
I believe the whole world is crazy if somebody goes to school earns a degree and decides to take it further...Let's say they want to carry it all the way to Ph.D. which can cost between 100k-500k. Now, here comes this other person who can throw a ball or run fast etc... better than most people and ends up with a contract for 50k-100k a month. Is this equation fair??? My point is, whats wrong with one wanting to become a full-time domainer? I love it! I live it!, I believe it's the way to go as long as we have the existence of the internet.

•••
I believe the whole world is crazy if somebody goes to school earns a degree and decides to take it further...Let's say they want to carry it all the way to Ph.D. which can cost between 100k-500k. Now, here comes this other person who can throw a ball or run fast etc... better than most people and ends up with a contract for 50k-100k a month. Is this equation fair??? My point is, whats wrong with one wanting to become a full-time domainer? I love it! I live it!, I believe it's the way to go as long as we have the existence of the internet.
Woooo!! Preach!! Lol :-D

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back