Dynadot

Full-time Domainer or just a Hobby/Part-time?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Are you domaining full-time or part-time?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
I was reading an interesting NP thread earlier today that has a poll on how much profit domainers are making on average /month ( https://www.namepros.com/threads/how-much-do-you-earn-from-domaining-per-month.958903/ ) . There are already some interesting results such as "Around 52% of all domainers who voted make less than $100 a month." and " Around 10% of all domainers who voted make more than $5K /month".

I figured it would be a nice idea to also have a poll on how many domainers are doing this full-time compared to doing it as a hobby/part-time to have a better understanding of the previous poll and to be able to compare the results.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As today: About 60% domains, 40% writing, designing, web programming, drawing and planning about a future business.

Since I was about 30yo, my hobbies and work have been just the same. Making websites about my interests (income from affiliate marketing etc) and buying and selling domains.

•••
Back