Dynadot

.info FREE .INFO Registration. 1and1.com (5 per user)

Spaceship
Watch

inspired1

Account Suspended
Impact
As I understood 1and1 is somehow bad.

Well guys, I tried to do something good for you.

Never know everything.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
we have already discussed it here

1+1 is rubbish

•••
If anything, you may fine that you will lose rep by advertising 1and1 here. See the link in youshiwara's post. 1and1 is an impossible registrar to deal with.

•••
I have found that most hosts and domain registrars have awful support. Its just because they can't be bothered hiring people for support. It is like one guy to help thousands of members. :td:

•••
They are crap. I won't reg with them if they had them for $2.

•••
They are asking Credit Card number for free registration. Why do they need that.

•••
tajimd said:
They are asking Credit Card number for free registration. Why do they need that.

to screw you around the renewal period when you find you can't pull out in time to stop them charging you.

•••
dont get me wrong here, but if you have a credit card which expires in less than 1 year, than go for 5 free domains...you will not be charged anything next year as your card would have exprired

I havent tried it , just my 2 cents

•••
I would not go anywhere near them !!!

•••
Same here, just wishe dI had found this site before starting out, would have saved me a lot of hassle.

•••
tk said:
dont get me wrong here, but if you have a credit card which expires in less than 1 year, than go for 5 free domains...you will not be charged anything next year as your card would have exprired

I havent tried it , just my 2 cents

the card would have expired but they might chase you and you will then get a bad credit rating....its not worth it. You would be better off regging 5 .infos with namepros and spare yourself the hassle.

•••
also isn't it only for Americans?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back