Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free, good FTP?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GeneCosta

Account Suspended
Impact
14
I'm using the current WS FTP Lite, but I don't really like it.

Anyone have some good suggestions? I'm also not a fan of Smart FTP.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
FlashFXP was the best thing I ever bought :D
 
0
•••
SmartFTP.com is the best program I ever use...
 
0
•••
0
•••
tanfwc said:
SmartFTP.com is the best program I ever use...

I second this, SmartFTP. It is free for personal use.
 
0
•••
apexad said:
I second this, SmartFTP. It is free for personal use.

When I'm on Windows I use SmartFTP. They remind me to buy it everytime I open it, but you don't really have to :) I like it because it is free and it is simple yet advanced enough for any need you'd probably have.
 
0
•••
I am a huge fan of SmartFTP. I found out about it a few years ago and have never used anything else. I completely agree with the other people who said SmartFTP.
 
0
•••
I think the best is FileZilla. its open source and stable. I trided many FTP clients from ws ftp but this is the best i ve found and i ve used since then.
 
0
•••
I am using Total Commander as a FTP client too.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I use CoreFTP. Go check it out, it's awesome!
 
0
•••
FileZilla Portable ":tu:

Best I've ever used (well second ive ever used)

- Iravan
 
0
•••
SmartFTP is about as good as you can get for free.
 
0
•••
labrocca said:
SmartFTP is about as good as you can get for free.

Yep, I use it as well. Great FTP :)
 
0
•••
filezilla and smartftp is the best ftp programs i used ever
 
0
•••
Non Secured - FileZilla
Secured - SmartFTP
 
0
•••
FileZilla is one of the best.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back