Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best free ftp software?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Impact
38
Sorry for posting this here, but I wasnt sure where to do it. But what is the best Free FTP software?

Again sorry admin feel free to move if necessary.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
smartFTP is the best ftp software i used.
i never tried filezilla.
 
0
•••
JanineXD said:
i never tried filezilla.

try it then, to find the best of best :hehe:
 
0
•••
Zilla said:
try it then, to find the best of best :hehe:

Definitely worth trying Filezilla if you have not used it before.
 
0
•••
Filezilla on windows
CyberDuck on Mac
And generally the build in ones are great on linux

Lee :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Another Filezilla user here!
 
0
•••
i receommend filezilla.go ahead with it.
 
0
•••
I love filezilla.
 
0
•••
whitebark said:
Smart FTP is okay too. Filezilla doesn't have any of the nag windows like smart ftp does though.

I'm mainly using smartftp .. will try out filezilla maybe
 
0
•••
Globalscape for the win.
 
0
•••
I have SmartFTP and FileZilla - I use both but
I like the layout in smartftp, it remembers my info,
FileZilla doesn't. :)
 
0
•••
I like Filezilla, I think it's the best free FTP out there. I've tried only 2 others though: SmartFTP and CuteFTP. I'd go with Filezilla.
 
0
•••
FileZilla is the best free FTP client.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back