Dynadot

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

NameSilo
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He did not hold a gun to your head and make you transfer the domains or use netsol. Just like everything else on this forum, you should use your own judgment. A lot of offers are shared via e-mails only even when they are open to everyone. If ppl stopped sharing those, this subforum would be a lot sparser and all of us a lot poorer.

Even though you know Netsol to be sh*t, you still went ahead and that was your choice. Just like how other members also post offers and coupons of shady registrars (Strato for example), and those registrars are avoided, you should have avoided this offer as well. The medium of the offer is incidental to the issues with Netsol which is entirely of their own doing. None of the Domain.com family coupons comes with an associated web page but only via email (afaik) but they work for everyone and without any repercussions or issues. Just giving you something else to compare against.

I was trying to help look out for the others but apparently some of you don't have English as your main language. I used a pre-paid card and lost a few bucks. Don't really care about it at this point.

However, in the next few days or so I'm sure we'll see more people complaining about their bank accounts being wiped out from this.

Re-read the posts and you'll see what my point was.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/network-solutions-problems.1043498/

Last edited:
•••
I was trying to help look out for the others but apparently some of you don't have English as your main language. I used a pre-paid card and lost a few bucks. Don't really care about it at this point.

However, in the next few days or so I'm sure we'll see more people complaining about their bank accounts being wiped out from this.

I get your point. And yes, if Netsol does this, THEY are to blame. The Op should not be blamed for sharing the offer.

•••
"Accounts that have been locked due to suspected fraud will be unlocked on October 2nd"

NO FREE LUNCH...!

This topic is funny.

•••
How long did it take to get the the mail to confirm your email address from dotster?
Mine are stuck for almost three days on pending. Resetting the nameservers didn't help to move it

2 days, but transfer is still "in progress" for most of them, only one - pending FOA

I have transferred to them only domains which going to expire soon and only 2 of them I was intending to renew. So if they do something strange with my account I will not lose anything big. I have used PayPal for every transaction and after every transaction I've had disabled automatic payment so they cant charge anything for the transfer now or anytime in the future.

•••
I also transferred 170+ domains, 75% completed, others are pending. No issues so far.

I think they charged $1 from card to verify that card is working, that should be refunded in a few days.

Anyone knows what will happen to the In progress domains?

Edit: I also received transfer email a week ago because I had an account at NS via NameJet drop catch domain.

Last edited:
•••

Yes.
Not all NamePros members are from countries like US/UK and their mother language/main language isn't English.
But, atleast they can understand that, what a Englishman trying to say or write in his a comment.

You have used a pre-paid card and lost a few bucks. That's can't be my fault. NSI charge $1 auth. fees and also refund after a few days. You have also said, you don't care about losing some bucks. So, why you have mention about this in your comment?

Who get his account locked, he is not posting that much comment, as much you are commenting for try to help look out for the others.

So, you can see the future also? You know more people will complain about their bank accounts being wiped out from this? Please say me how much people will complain about this?

Yes. I have re-read your all posts including this one before writing this comment.

Last edited:
•••
On my side, even if my account has been locked, I can only thanks Shakib Khan for sharing.

•••
@Shakib Khan Thanks Bro.. I appreciate you sharing the code here... You've saved a lot of people a lot of money selflessly without earning a penny out of it... Inspite of that you are being subjected to criticism but that is a part of life...

@ others: To all the critics who tried to warn people. Thanks to you as well. You tried your level best to put your point across without earning any penny out of it.. You guys were selfless too

@ all: I hope all the issues will be sorted soon and we'll have a happy ending. I hope the peace and friendship of people here citing differences will stay as before...

Cheers to all...

•••
It's still "In Progress" for already 3 days, just received reply from Netsol: O_o

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are experiencing a slight delay in the transfer process as well as some flags due to the heightened security associated with this process. To prevent a spike in fraud and abuse associated with this offer, we have initiated a more thorough screening process causing a slight delay with the transfer process.

•••
•••
I have account on NS before which was created by snapnames when i try to complete transfer purchase it gives an error saying "Your offer code has not been applied to this order since account product count is too low."

anybody faced this error? do i need to buy something?

•••
I have account on NS before which was created by snapnames when i try to complete transfer purchase it gives an error saying "Your offer code has not been applied to this order since account product count is too low."

They are putting some safe guard i guess

1)make sure you got the original email
2)i assume you need a specific ammount of previous names to participate now.

•••
Hi Guys,

Am I too late to the party?

•••
Hello!

The way I see it, whoever posts here "Domain Coupons and Offers" is just doing that. In my opinion this doesn't make him or her responsible for any issues that may occur in result of the said coupons and/or offers.

For every post that lets us know about promotions, I understand there is an underlying disclaimer more or less like this: "This is just for your information! Do your own research and make your own decisions!"

Up to know, I've transferred around 200 domains do Network Solutions using this promo. My account hasn't been blocked (yet) and I may have saved at least $1,500 (even at promotional transfer prices).

In this case there are also a few downsides, unfortunately. At least these ones that I know of:
- 60 day transfer lock (as with any other transfer);
- No free URL forwarding;
- No immediate access to the auth-code.
But I take this as my responsibility. Before agreeing to any transfer, I click enough buttons acknowledging I read and agree with all the terms of the provider and of the promotion. It is MY responsibility to read those terms and, in fact, agree or not with them.

Also, if the promotion was intended only for some (recipients of a promotional email), NS should have configured their system in order to make the promotion unavailable to others.

So, thanks to @Shakib Khan for letting us know about this offer.

Best regards!

Last edited:
•••
upload_2017-9-28_20-57-12.png

I keep on getting this error message :
"Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info."

I have already set up the account.

Is this offer still available?

•••
Show attachment 69778

I keep on getting this error message :
"Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info."

I have already set up the account.

Is this offer still available?
Right now, not for all.

•••

I had the same error. when using a account with no domains in it .I used a different ns account with 1 domain in it from namejet. seems to work scared though dont know if i will be charged or not

•••
the cost they charged is not reversable, for checking valid credit card it just reversed within an hour or promptly. it is not like after 7 days or whatever. dont think they will reverse the transaction, it is cost. not checking of credit card or verifying, they really charged that, none of us get any reverse transaction, which means it is not cc checking its payment.

I did not transfer a single domain there. due to risk :)

Last edited:
•••
the cost they charged is not reversable, for checking valid credit card it just reversed within an hour or promptly. it is not like after 7 days or whatever. dont think they will reverse the transaction, it is cost. not checking of credit card or verifying, they really charged that, none of us get any reverse transaction, which means it is not cc checking its payment.

I did not transfer a single domain there. due to risk :)

I have had different experience, it usually takes about 7-10 days to reverse the temporary charge. However not sure about whether NS will reverse or not.

•••
I have had different experience, it usually takes about 7-10 days to reverse the temporary charge. However not sure about whether NS will reverse or not.
They was refund the auth. fees to my PayPal.

•••
My problem was with the fact that OP didn't say in the 1st post that he received this via email and it may not apply to others.

He made it seem like it was some page on NetSol itself. That got a lot of us into trouble imo.

Then he kept acting snarky like it was our fault it didn't work. I got charged more than a dozen times for a few attempted transfers.
I don't see it his mistake, it is mistake from netsol....
why they did not put ifs and buts in the script...
They should have mentioned in email that it is for only limited users who got this promotional email (@Shakib Khan reply if you got this kind of message in email).

we should appreciated him that he shared one of the best domain transfer deal.

•••
•••
I don't see it his mistake, it is mistake from netsol....
why they did not put ifs and buts in the script...
They should have mentioned in email that it is for only limited users who got this promotional email (@Shakib Khan reply if you got this kind of message in email).

we should appreciated him that he shared one of the best domain transfer deal.
Network Solutions haven't mention in email that it is for only limited users who got this promotional email.
I have post the full email in this thread that i have got.
Here is the below part:
bKqZls4.png

Last edited:
•••
still "In Progress", perhaps they will never process it anymore...lol

•••
I ran out of popcorn after page 5.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back