NameSilo

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Show attachment 69604

If anyone can suggest solution for above error?
Thanks
I have used Edge.
Worked fine, working fine.
EqWEjVi.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@AuctionBio - credentials sounds like a login error - did you try to log out and log back in OR log out, put stuff in cart then login during checkout?

•••
Should I remove this "Renew for additional years: " and will the domain renewed after transfer?

Yes, just "Remove" next to any of the renewals, the FREE will give you the single year renewal.

•••
Names still stuck since this morning lol.

•••
I am getting the same thing. Added a lot of domains to my cart, removed the extra year for each one, but each one is now showing at $9.99 and I'm also getting the message "Your offer code has not been applied to this order, please provide account credential info." I'm logged into my account.
I called Support and they said that the offer is valid but only for customers who already have a purchased item in their account. They advised me to buy a mailbox or SSL or similar and then the discount should be applied.. Unfortunately I lost the line before I could ask them further about this.

•••
I called Support and they said that the offer is valid but only for customers who already have a purchased item in their account. They advised me to buy a mailbox or SSL or similar and then the discount should be applied.. Unfortunately I lost the line before I could ask them further about this.
than did you find what is the most cheap we can buy?
or any other info?

•••
They don't show prices for domains LOL, the cheapest thing I could find is Professional Email for ONE month, $2.40. Then it renews every 4 weeks, so you would have to cancel asap. Not sure that would work, since I already have domains there, I chose the "I already have a domain" option.

FTR, I didn't buy anything before the coupon for transfers, my account was old from a couple years ago I bought a 99 cent domain. I wonder if they have any active 99 cent promos if you could get a new reg with that first?

•••
than did you find what is the most cheap we can buy?
or any other info?
I'm on the phone to them again - this time to the billing dept. This lady said that you don't need to buy anything. I just sent her a screenshot of the error message. She is checking it out.

•••
I'm on the phone to them again - this time to the billing dept. This lady said that you don't need to buy anything. I just sent her a screenshot of the error message. She is checking it out.
great man, i hope you will come with some solid solution. :)

•••
Let me know what happens. :xf.smile:

•••
Unfortunately the lady said that it is not for new customers even if they buy a product now. I asked her to double and triple check. Same thing.

Took me ages to remove the 1 additional year manually from all of the 200 domains in my cart....

•••
Unfortunately the lady said that it is not for new customers even if they buy a product now. I asked her to double and triple check. Same thing.

Took me ages to remove the 1 additional year manually from all of the 200 domains in my cart....
:xf.frown:

•••
So, whom can i trust for my 50 domains, at-least
any one here???

•••
Oh piffle, that sucks, yes it was totally tedious doing a huge amount. That is really odd - go back through the thread there are a couple of first time customers that it worked for, see if they spelled out what they did, there must be a workaround . . .

OK so anyone new, do a test run with only a handful of domains to make sure it's working first! The only issue is they wil pre-auth $1 per cart if you do smaller batches.

•••
I did not enter the auth code till now. So not to worry?

•••

Now the question is, when a customer becomes an old customer? can we be old customers before 1 oct....
of if we can find some one for any suggestion or any way to get this free treat, :depressed:
I also bought a new domain with hosting package and error is same. (domain is free with hosting, 2.5/month cost). but do not do this as it doesnt solve the issue...

•••
I believe that the coupon is worked for lots of new customers with $1 auth fees.
Not sure if Network Solutions make some changes on this for getting lots of orders.
Anyone can confirm about this, that it's still working for new account or not?

•••
i am transferring....my payment method is paypal. and I hv initiated 70-80 names already. looks OK

however, a moment ago, things just do not work well b/c the site said i need to input payment (card) method.. Show attachment 69569

so who knows whats the reason? is that b/c they want credit card rather than paypal? or the number I hv initiated exceed the required number???

I have the same. Limit?

•••
funny lol , in my test only one names passed , all of the rest are in Pending mode.

•••
BTW, I am taking all of these names off of marketplaces for about 45-50 days once they go through. Gonna take me a couple of hours to make a list and pull that off but i think that's a common courtesy to potential buyers imo not to sell them a domain that is stuck because you just transferred it for free. That's just me.

•••

Popular this week

• The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back