Dynadot

.for sale is this reliable domaine

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sadiqda

Established Member
Impact
Im planing to buy few exact match domains with this gtld, my question from members is it reliable, can it rank on google

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As with any extension, it will require some SEO effort. Results will depend on keywords and competition.

•••
Dear MY

As you know i tired few clicked and few doesn't work, my qouestion is , this gtld going to last for long

•••
Only the registry which operates .forsale can answer that, however there have been hundreds of gTLDs launched since 2014 and are still running even though the are not popular with investors or end-users.

•••
Your site will rank anyway, if on page SEO is fine.
If you need to be in top rank it will require some effort, as mentioned above

Happy New Year 2023
New Year out forth new roads to success and provides you with opportunities to give wings to your unfulfilled desires. Make your dreams come true with the rise of another beautiful year.

•••
If you atre asking, will it work with good at any keyword? It is not easy. For example, Crypto.forsale is not guaranteed easily ranked in keyworf Crypto, Buy Crypto, etc. But surely it has an advanced to easily ranked in long tail keyword Crypto For Sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back