IT.COM

BULK SMS SERVICE & INTERACTIVE SMS SERVICE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

smleeway

Restricted (Spam Risk)
Impact
Our sms solution comes in two variations - Bulk sms and Interactive SMS. Bulk SMS services are offered as a simple web-based application or as an API interface, as the case may be, and only requires a PC with internet to get started.

Utilizing our APIs, integration is fast, simple and reliable. The APIs allow integration to any front-End or legacy system over standard protocols, with a direct connection to our gateway.

Interactive SMS or Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) is a GSM technology used to interact between a mobile and the Business Service network. The Interactive SMS can be either one way or interactive depending on the customer's requirements. While it is similar to conventional SMS in Some ways, Interactive SMS cannot be stored on the mobile and the two way interactions happen between the application and the mobile during the session only.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey! I am offering data for HK for any type of offers, the best passing sweeps and financial offers. Database has only phone numbers inside. If you are interested, to contact me, my telegram@AFSt69 or skype live:.cid.a75fa07ac3a044d5

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back