NameSilo

showcase Foldable Phones Showcase

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,826
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Should we be thinking more broadly than just phones? What other consumer devices would really benefit from flexible interactive screens?
Bob


I agree, but phones are a niche within a niche.


LG (I think) has a roll-away TV. It rolls up like a poster into its base, making it extremely portable.
I regged FoldupTech • [[COM]]

I also regged FoldPhone in CC
 
1
•••
1
•••
0
•••
4
•••
0
•••
20190402_124715.jpg

Lenovo Designs the Weirdest Foldable Phone Yet

And they are calling it - "Foldable Smartphone"

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/lenovo-foldable-phone-concept-render,news-29786.html

20190402_124256.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Does any one from NP tried to acquire or lease FoldablePhone(s).com? IMO If the ask is anything less than 50K - 100K is worth taking it over. What do you guys think?
 
0
•••
0
•••
The owner of - foldablephone.com wants $250k
For foldablephone(dot) com I can read on the page "The starting asking minimum price for this name is $250,000."...
 
2
•••
For foldablephone(dot) com I can read on the page "The starting asking minimum price for this name is $250,000."...

That's a lot of money.......😲
 
0
•••
I re-registered a name I had for years but dropped not so long ago:

MORPHPHONES

.com
 
1
•••
Love this...😍😍😍😍

 
1
•••
0
•••
LG......on it! Date of patent 2nd April 2019 (yesterday)

20190403_100039.jpg
 
0
•••
Looks like - Foldables.com has just been sold!

It's pending transfer.....
 
1
•••
0
•••
  • Foldeen/com
 
0
•••
1foldable(s)/com
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back