IT.COM

showcase Foldable Phones Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All you guys know when to FOLD your domains, right? 😁

•••
"Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em..."
-Kenny Rogers, the Gambler

•••
"Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em..."
-Kenny Rogers, the Gambler

Thanks @Bob Hawkes for sharing. I love it. I kept watching it few times. There is a lot to learn from the song. :)

•••
Thanks @Bob Hawkes for sharing. I love it. I kept watching it few times. There is a lot to learn from the song. :)
Finally my many decades of eclectic music listening comes in handy :xf.cool:. Maybe The Gambler should be the theme song for any domainer meetup? :xf.wink:

•••
All you guys know when to FOLD your domains, right? 😁

Perfect timing. Agree, we should know how to sow the seeds .. how to hold .. and how to reap. Don't let the fruit slip from your hand.

•••
Finally my many decades of eclectic music listening comes in handy :xf.cool:. Maybe The Gambler should be the theme song for any domainer meetup? :xf.wink:

@Bob Hawkes totally agree. What a lovely song. Its perfect domainer theme song. wow!

•••
Perfect timing. Agree, we should know how to sow the seeds .. how to hold .. and how to reap. Don't let the fruit slip from your hand.
I am going for Orchard! 😜

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Your money
Yes I understand and you are right about it. it is 11 bucks on me. I noticed few questions on google about "How to develop foldable phone apps".

I personally think this industry needs education portal on how to build apps that fits into multiple foldable devices - therefore if this industry evolves big we need a foldable.academy or foldablephone.academy.

I see blockchain.academy is last sold for $3.3K maybe foldable.academy will get a chance.

•••
Because I am interested in foldable phones,so I... haha
Foldw.com
FoldStyle.com
FoldOK.com
Fold.club
Foldable.club
Foldable.vip
Foldable.top
Foldable.cc
Folding.vip
Folding.online

Attachments

• foldw.jpg
    foldw.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Foldablephone.com is worth way more than the plural version. The whole internet is referring to these as the foldable phone. 250k is a bargain! They cost 2k each. Why would you want to keep an old phone when you can carry a tablet/phone with you. It changes everything. This name will be sold within the year at that cheap price.

•••
Does any one from NP tried to acquire or lease FoldablePhone(s).com? IMO If the ask is anything less than 50K - 100K is worth taking it over. What do you guys think?

It's a mid six figure name! 200-500k. In 1 year. No one has even heard of a foldable phone, wait till apple, and motorola comes out with own versions. Nearly 20 companies now will have own foldable phone by end of year. Including screens, laptops etc. Though Foldablephone.com is is the best by far. It's what smart phone could of been!

•••
•••
To my mind these 'foldables' will be a fad with a reasonable amount of sales. My feeling is the novelty will not override the potential and probable issues with durability.

Yep.

Walt Mossberg Retweeted Dieter Bohn

This is incredible. Three separate specimens of a $2000 product breaks within days of being sent to three different reviewers - in three different ways. No matter what happens with replacement units, nor what the explanation, why would you have confidence in the product?
Walt Mossberg‏Verified account @waltmossberg

Samsung Galaxy Fold review units are already broken
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...re-already-broken/ar-BBW2EF5?ocid=mailsignout

$2000 for a phone is insane.

•••
•••
I haven't been able to lay my hands on any meaningful Foldable domain name or it's related variations. Don't know why it's very difficult to come up with something decent.

Right now, I am looking for decent ones to buy at reseller's price

•••
Foldablephone.cc

FoldablePhone.in

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back