Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

showcase Foldable Phones Showcase

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There will come a time when these devices will need troubleshooting and repair just like any other electronic device.

I'm not investing but these are available (at the time of this posting) if you think it's worth a punt.

All in com

Foldable/Repair
Foldable/Phone/Repair
Repair/Foldables
Repair/Foldable/Phones
 
2
•••
Are people gonna build separate websites for foldable phones? This is an question you guys should ask yourselves before wasting tones of dollars

I know my first post I went "foldable". But "fold" is really the better investment. Foldable you basically pigeon hole yourself unless it's a killer combo like

Buyfoldable.com
Foldable360.com

But Fold is better because it's more generic. As in "join the fold" yes jointhefold.com is taken and developed.
 
0
•••
There will come a time when these devices will need troubleshooting and repair just like any other electronic device.

I'm not investing but these are available (at the time of this posting) if you think it's worth a punt.

All in com

Foldable/Repair
Foldable/Phone/Repair
Repair/Foldables
Repair/Foldable/Phones

I thought this but FoldRepair.com is better always hedge bet with multi use generic word Fold.
 
1
•••
20190328_182729.jpg


These foldables are gonna shake up the industry big time! They look amazing
 
Last edited:
1
•••
....just released

 
0
•••
0
•••
2
•••
It's a cool gadget but still expensive .
A sub sub niche that can and will work with the top names only

Good luck guys !

Agree, but then again all new gadgets are expensive at first!
 
0
•••
Agree, but then again all new gadgets are expensive at first!

Yea no big deal about that , just focus on the big guns as usual :)
 
1
•••
0
•••
I own the below. These are Smart Foldable Phones:


SmartFoldablePhone.png
SmartFoldablePhones.png
 
Last edited:
2
•••
0
•••
Just bought another one, will post when I've got it
 
0
•••
0
•••
Got

Foldablephone/xyz
 
0
•••
Acquired

FoldableMobile (com)

Only to accommodate FoldableMobiles (com)

Only paid a few $$$ for the pair!

If things get giddy in this niche then my $xxx investment has paid off!......if not then I'm broke 😉
 
Last edited:
4
•••
I also added the below to my portfolio:

Fold.Dev
Fold.Best
Folds.io

Thanks
 
0
•••
Just Reg'd

FoldableCo (com)
FoldableForum (com)
 
1
•••
only few:
Foldablephones.info
Foldablephonestore.com
 
1
•••
Once I had DualCameraPhone.com...now phones are having 4 cameras! 😆...only Samsung has SmartPhones.com which is ultimately the best of the category. Owner of SmartPhone.com was offering it at BIN $50k via sedo.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back