Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

showcase Foldable Phones Showcase

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Once I had DualCameraPhone.com...now phones are having 4 cameras! 😆...only Samsung has SmartPhones.com which is ultimately the best of the category. Owner of SmartPhone.com was offering it at BIN $50k via sedo.

Nobody says I'm going to buy a new smartphone, the term is rubbish compared to phone & mobile.

Having a foldable mobile is a bit different than having 2 cameras on a mobile, the tech will disrupt the industry.........foldabletablets will be next.....
 
0
•••
Nobody says I'm going to buy a new smartphone, the term is rubbish compared to phone & mobile.

Having a foldable mobile is a bit different than having 2 cameras on a mobile, the tech will disrupt the industry.........foldabletablets will be next.....
DualCamera/Foldable these are all garnish to increase already declining smartphone sales. Just like domainers do stating domain age imo. 😑
 
0
•••
This domain was bought in 2018 according to namebio, excellent purchase imo

FOLDABLEPHONE.COM last sold for $2,000 on 2018-11-06 at BuyDomains
 
1
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
This domain was bought in 2018 according to namebio, excellent purchase imo

FOLDABLEPHONE.COM last sold for $2,000 on 2018-11-06 at BuyDomains

Good one. I think *SMART* will add great value to this domain. IMO SmartFoldablePhone.com would make sense in this case.
 
0
•••
The Huawei Mate X and Samsung Galaxy Fold could be followed by foldable phones from Google, LG, Motorola, TCL, Xiaomi, Energizer, ZTE and potentially even Apple.

Read More..
 
1
•••
1
•••
only have 1 with no plans on creating another..... not my niche but i like what I created.
i see the Foldable Tablet market going off for Parents who have digitally addicted children. kids being an ass.. reach into yo pocket, ya give them the phone or tablet. just make sure u give them the FoldaTablet.......

foldaphone.png
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Just created one brandable.. "MoFold,com" means "mobile fold". Inspired by WayMo,com!

mo_fold_pic.png
 
0
•••
Another foldable thing.
foldable_thing.png
 
0
•••
LG (I think) has a roll-away TV. It rolls up like a poster into its base, making it extremely portable.

I regged FoldupTech • [[COM]]

I also regged FoldPhone in CC
 
0
•••
Well someone grabbed
Foldable/Phone/Repair (com)

Did a quick little search and seems it's registered to a CEO of a phone sales and service shop based out of New York

Good luck to all investing!:xf.smile:
 
1
•••
FoldablePhone.org
 
1
•••
Just reg :

FoldablePhoneWorld.com
FoldablePhonePrice.com
 
0
•••
foldablephone,app
foldablephones,app

foldables,io
 
0
•••
Well someone grabbed
Foldable/Phone/Repair (com)

Did a quick little search and seems it's registered to a CEO of a phone sales and service shop based out of New York

Good luck to all investing!:xf.smile:

Wow.. Great news. I m not surprised, Smart Foldable Phones are real ; we can expect massive demand for these domain names in next couple of months.

Indeed i would say foldable concept is revolutionary customer experience!

Good luck to all investing :)
 
0
•••
All the manufacturers are jumping on board the foldable mobilephone ship, thought I'd start a thread to see if anyone is registering anything in this field?

The owner of - foldablephone.com wants $250k
The owner of - foldablephones.com has a min offer of $50k

Foldable, folding, fold, bendy etc......

To throw my hat in the ring...I just registered AffoldablePhone and AffoldablePhones......YNot:xf.rolleyes:
 
0
•••

Grace delete imo
 
2
•••
Wow.. Great news. I m not surprised, Smart Foldable Phones are real ; we can expect massive demand for these domain names in next couple of months.

Indeed i would say foldable concept is revolutionary customer experience!

Good luck to all investing :)
Thanks...as more of a NameGuy then a tech guy, I just picked up AffordableFoldable(s).com to go with AffoldablePhone(s)com. Either way, I think I may have "Affordable Foldable Phones" covered:xf.wink:
 
1
•••
Should we be thinking more broadly than just phones? What other consumer devices would really benefit from flexible interactive screens?
Bob
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back