Dynadot

Flippa 15 credit promo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
15 credits =$15 in listing fees? Thanks for showing it!!

•••
•••
15 credits =$15 in listing fees? Thanks for showing it!!

What are Flippa Credits?

Credits on Flippa can be used as an alternative payment method to pay for listing fees or upgrades. Each credit amounts to the value of one United States Dollar (USD). Flippa credits are awarded to users under certain circumstances such as:

• A full or partial refund.
  • Promotional offers.
  • Customer satisfaction and loyalty
Are there any limitations on Flippa Credits?

Flippa credits cannot be used to pay success fees, and credits are also non-refundable and nontransferable — you cannot convert credits back into dollars. Lastly, there is an expiration date on credits that are awarded to you - they will expire 12 months from the date that you last spent any Flippa Credits to purchase any goods or services from Flippa. Balances of your Flippa Credits which are not spent within this 12 month period are lost.

How do I find my current credit balance?

Your current credit count is located on your dashboard underneath the ‘About Me’ section. To get to your dashboard click on your username located at the top of your page near the search bar.

•••
Yes, it works for me. Thanks very much :)

•••
Works well. Thanks for sharing it

•••
•••
•••
Click on the link.... enter the promocode in the box.SPXMAS

•••
•••
thanks

missed the link in op post!!

•••
•••
•••
It worked, but it seems the 40 something credits I had in there earlier disappeared

•••
I just checked my account, all there plus some.
@Compassion
20170621_012824.png

•••
•••
But wouldent you have to actually list a domain at flippa to take advantage of that coupon? Surely no one still does that?

•••
@promo
Bro, it's a free promo code thread not a opinion thread. Please allow people to enjoy 15 free credits.
Thanks

•••
•••
Very nice, got 15! That's 3 relists at half price :xf.grin:.
Thanks a lot for this! :)

•••
Woooah nice one!...thanks mate. Works for me

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back