IT.COM

$60 Flippa Credit Coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just in case you block Flippa marketing email, I got this through this morning:

We're officially 6 years old today and as our way of celebrating, we're giving every Flippa member $60 FREE Flippa credit.

Coupon Code:FLIPPA60

Act fast! This code expires on June 24th at 23:59PST.
To claim your birthday credit, just create a listing or upgrade an existing listing and click "Redeem Promo Code" link in the Checkout. Enter the promo code "FLIPPA60" and then "Redeem", then it will automatically be applied to your Flippa account.

Seems like a lot of credit for very little effort.

++ Bonus: You don't even need to add a listing, just go to the following URL, login, and enter the code: https://flippa.com/redeem-credit-voucher

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Just in case you block Flippa marketing email, I got this through this morning:

Seems like a lot of credit for very little effort.

++ Bonus: Just tested this and it worked.. No need to add a listing, just login and go to the following URL to enter the code: https://flippa.com/redeem-credit-voucher

Thanks was wondering how the process of applying a $60 credit to a $9 listing would work!

•••
404582.jpg

Mind you. I love this Flippa gift!
But if everybody issues their credits at the same time on homepage upgrades, little will change...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Before you launch your listing, we need you to verify your credit card.

We simply pre-auth $5 on your credit card.

•••
Used it to add the $49 homepage listing to one of my current auctions. Very nice.

•••
•••
also we received this mail from flippa

•••
404582.jpg

But if everybody issues their credits at the same time on homepage upgrades, little will change...

so true, it was basically pointless for me to use the promo on the homepage listing. My auction was on there for about 5mins. Couldn't imagine actually paying $49 for that... It would have to be one hell of a domain name to warrant the upgrade. Even then it would be pointless, as the domain (being a good name) would most likely make it to the most active list and thus have exposure anyways. Waste of $49...

•••
I'm in the process of using this to auction 6 domain names at Flippa. This is something you definitely want to take advantage of!

•••
so true, it was basically pointless for me to use the promo on the homepage listing. My auction was on there for about 5mins. Couldn't imagine actually paying $49 for that... It would have to be one hell of a domain name to warrant the upgrade. Even then it would be pointless, as the domain (being a good name) would most likely make it to the most active list and thus have exposure anyways. Waste of $49...

Not once has any promotion paid off for me, on Flippa, Sedo, or anywhere else. Where Flippa now has free and infinite relists, I think the best strategy is to use your budget to auction as many domain names as possible, and keep relisting them. I've never sold a domain on the first listing, either.

•••
Not once has any promotion paid off for me, on Flippa, Sedo, or anywhere else. Where Flippa now has free and infinite relists, I think the best strategy is to use your budget to auction as many domain names as possible, and keep relisting them. I've never sold a domain on the first listing, either.

I had never used the homepage upgraded, so figured - hey it free, let's see what happens. haha nothing... I would have to agree with you, take the $60 and add 6 regular auctions; if they don't sell it's free to re-list - this is the best option.

•••
Says the promotions expired now. Still the 23rd here lol

•••
I just listed and upgraded 58.00 due 0 owed ! Nice!

•••
•••
404582.jpg

Flippa homepage listings aren't worth the money...Even with the free credits, lol. Anyone who spends their credits on that might as well just flush them down the drain ;)

•••
•••
The same for me, wtf?

They're in Australia. It's currently after 8AM there.

Flippa homepage listings aren't worth the money...Even with the free credits, lol. Anyone who spends their credits on that might as well just flush them down the drain ;)

Same goes for the $240 upgrade. Waste.

•••
I received mine today too. It's a nice birthday gift if it hasn't already expired. If they expired half the world before most people even read the email, that will generate more bad feelings than good. That is a pretty dumb move.

•••
It does state it expires June 24th at 23:59PST which I'm guessing hasn't passed. Might be worth emailing the support team to get it credited - though they may ask you to create a listing rather than use the code applicator as linked initially.

•••
Yes you can!

NO YOU CAN'T!
well...I couldn't. I listed the first name for 9$, redeemed the coupon and all went fine.
I then moved to the second name and when I redeemed the coupon it said I had already used that promotion.

Maybe @FlippaDomains can tell us something?

•••
It's actually weird that there is nothing like Google for selling/buying domains. You have godaddy, sedo, flippa, afternic,... But I don't like any of them. They seem like half-baked student projects to me. When you check freelancing/job websites, they are much more advanced. Why is that? Less money involved?

•••
They're in Australia. It's currently after 8AM there.

Same goes for the $240 upgrade. Waste.
yeah, it finally worked. I had to do something wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back