Dynadot

$60 Flippa Credit Coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Just in case you block Flippa marketing email, I got this through this morning:

We're officially 6 years old today and as our way of celebrating, we're giving every Flippa member $60 FREE Flippa credit.

Coupon Code:FLIPPA60

Act fast! This code expires on June 24th at 23:59PST.
To claim your birthday credit, just create a listing or upgrade an existing listing and click "Redeem Promo Code" link in the Checkout. Enter the promo code "FLIPPA60" and then "Redeem", then it will automatically be applied to your Flippa account.

Seems like a lot of credit for very little effort.

++ Bonus: You don't even need to add a listing, just go to the following URL, login, and enter the code: https://flippa.com/redeem-credit-voucher

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Indeed, thank you, Flippa! 60 credits now showing in my account.

Thanks to OP, as well, for sharing the info.

•••
Thanks for the credits.

Btw Kevin, did Flippa remove the private sale option? I haven't seen it available with the last couple of listings I have placed.

•••
i think the coupon expired :(

•••
Yes just be careful when you launch your listing, my homepage feature lasted about 20 minutes!

•••
This promotion has expired

•••
•••
Dont suppose anyone got any more coupons for us? :)

•••
•••
Dont suppose anyone got any more coupons for us? :)

Due to the removal of free credits (via appraisals and free relists, etc), we've seen the auction clearance rates improve already. Sales are picking back up. We're not going to be releasing anything that could flood the auction block further.

•••
@FlippaDomains

Will the following promotions be coming back?

Bold Listing Title

Highlighted listing Row

Thanks

•••
•••
Flippa has become great imo in terms of price expectations or exceeding it imo, have had first hand experience just a few days back. Although it's just 1 sale, i could see many other domains getting a great price e.g. Oled.com

Great job guys, keep it up!

•••
I'm a little confused now....

I was poking around on Flippa and was going to list a domain on the standard listing option... which is $9. But then I noticed that domains that are in your Flippa domain portfolio are listed in the standard domain listing anyway. So if I placed a standard domain listing and paid the $9 it won't make any difference with the amount of exposure I would get because my domains are already listed on the standard domain listing because they are in my Flippa domain portfolio... so that means I would just be wasting $9, or am I missing something here?

•••
Of course it's confusing. Often there will be dozens of portfolio listings in search results ahead of your paid listing. Looks like nothing has changed there. In fact, currently, you can't even tell the difference between auctions and portfolio listings in search results.

•••
I'm a little confused now....

I was poking around on Flippa and was going to list a domain on the standard listing option... which is $9. But then I noticed that domains that are in your Flippa domain portfolio are listed in the standard domain listing anyway. So if I placed a standard domain listing and paid the $9 it won't make any difference with the amount of exposure I would get because my domains are already listed on the standard domain listing because they are in my Flippa domain portfolio... so that means I would just be wasting $9, or am I missing something here?

Of course it's confusing. Often there will be dozens of portfolio listings in search results ahead of your paid listing. Looks like nothing has changed there. In fact, currently, you can't even tell the difference between auctions and portfolio listings in search results.

@deez007 $9 lists a domain at auction. The other listings you're speaking of are free, non-auction listings in your Flippa Portfolio.

@Weber Auctions are supposed to be prioritized in the results; can you please provide me (via PM) a link or screenshot of what you're encountering?

•••
@deez007 $9 lists a domain at auction. The other listings you're speaking of are free, non-auction listings in your Flippa Portfolio.

@Weber Auctions are supposed to be prioritized in the results; can you please provide me (via PM) a link or screenshot of what you're encountering?

Ahh okay that makes more sense, thanks for clearing that up..... I was under the impression that it was given the same amount of exposure as the normal portfolio listings. Okay cool, I'm going to list one of my domains on a Auction.

•••
  • This promotion has expired :xf.frown:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back