Dynadot

Flash Sale! Grab .NET, .IN, .ME for ONLY $3.08/year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Hi Folks,

BigRock is offering just Rs 199 ~ $3.08 (at the current exchange rate) a year for .NET, .IN, .ME domain name. Seem like there will be no limit on the number of domains you can get.
Please using this code while registering: SWEETDEALS
BigRock-sweet-deals.png

• Promo code is applied for 1st year of new domain registrations and transfer only, not applicable or renewals.
  • PayPal and Visa/Master Card accepted
  • Expires on April 21, 2017.
This is the lowest rate for .NET domain as I knew at this time and a long time for .IN domain at BigRock.
Take advantage of this deal.

Enjoy!

update: the code can be applied for transfer domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tried to reg a .net just now, entered sweetdeals, it says 'invalid coupon code'

•••
Oh nevermind, the banner says it starts on the 19th. That is probably Pst.

•••
•••
•••
worked for me .... I am in India though :)

•••
Oh nevermind, the banner says it starts on the 19th. That is probably Pst.
first of all, it says 19-21 April in banner means valid until 21 Apr.

and second, you probably entered to bigrock.com, you should enter to bigrock.in to register.

coupon works like a charm!

•••
same as previous bigrock promotions, it's valid for up to 2 domains.

Valid for Transfers as well (tested for .net)

•••
•••
Transferring .net costs 109 INR which is something like 1.70 USD using this coupon.

Last edited:
•••
@Nem0 did you try at BigRock.com or BigRock.in, The code is only work at BigRock.in. Thank to @winterborn
Yeah i only did it at bigrock.com. I dont really have interest in signing up for a new account at the .in for only two domains

•••
It works for .net transfers for 2 times.

•••
There might be something wrong at the code creating process I thought.

•••
•••
Used it for two NET transfers - 109 INR each, tested three in cart and limit 2 is correct. Still had leftover pre-fund credit from the last sale : grin : Last promo there was a glitch in our favor as well

Did anyone try IN and ME transfers? I just logged out and tried a dot ME and it said "Coupon doesn't apply to any of the products in the cart." yet could they have me tagged because I already used the deal? If I had thought it through ME is more expensive, oh well.

Awesome deal - thanks @luantt !

•••
Yeah i only did it at bigrock.com. I dont really have interest in signing up for a new account at the .in for only two domains
But they do these promotions periodically and all for bigrock.in so it worth signin up there.

Last edited:
•••
Used it for two NET transfers - 109 INR each, tested three in cart and limit 2 is correct. Still had leftover pre-fund credit from the last sale : grin : Last promo there was a glitch in our favor as well

Did anyone try IN and ME transfers? I just logged out and tried a dot ME and it said "Coupon doesn't apply to any of the products in the cart." yet could they have me tagged because I already used the deal? If I had thought it through ME is more expensive, oh well.

Awesome deal - thanks @luantt !
if you received promotion mail it says no coupon needed for .me domain, so its price drop straightway. hence coupon not working on me

•••
It looks like the correct code to use at bigrock.com is: sweetdeals17

And it works for $2.99 dot coms (two of them)..

Last edited:
•••
It looks like the correct code to use at bigrock.com is: sweetdeals17

And it works for $2.99 dot coms (two of them)..
How great is that! I've just check and it works for .NET also, transfer good at $4.99

•••
I transfered 2 another .net sweetdeals17 $5,29 each.

•••
sweetdeals17 code on bigrock.com works for .com transfer @ 4.99 USD per domain

but sweetdeals code on bigrock.in doesn't apply to .com transfers at all.

Last edited:
•••

Yes, at bigrock.in, the code work for .net, .me and .in only

•••
•••
I transfered 2 another .net sweetdeals17 $5,29 each.

My successes:
BigRock.IN - transferred two dot NET for 109 INR each

BigRock.COM - transferred two dot NET for $5.29 each

Then I saw @winterborn 's post and went back to BigRock.COM and was able to ALSO do TWO dot COM for $4.99 each!!!
So maybe it's a glitch - or maybe the limit is per extension - the sale ends today so quick go try if you haven't already!

ME transfer coupon was invalid at both brIN or brCOM

PS The additional dot COM transfers I did just now 10 minutes ago

•••
sweetdeals17 is still working for .COM/.NET domains at bigrock.com guys but sweetdeals is now expired.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back