Domain Empire

Flash Sale! Grab .NET, .IN, .ME for ONLY $3.08/year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Hi Folks,

BigRock is offering just Rs 199 ~ $3.08 (at the current exchange rate) a year for .NET, .IN, .ME domain name. Seem like there will be no limit on the number of domains you can get.
Please using this code while registering: SWEETDEALS
BigRock-sweet-deals.png

• Promo code is applied for 1st year of new domain registrations and transfer only, not applicable or renewals.
  • PayPal and Visa/Master Card accepted
  • Expires on April 21, 2017.
This is the lowest rate for .NET domain as I knew at this time and a long time for .IN domain at BigRock.
Take advantage of this deal.

Enjoy!

update: the code can be applied for transfer domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sweetdeals17 is still working for .COM/.NET domains at bigrock.com guys but sweetdeals is now expired.
Does that work for transfer as well?

•••
Does that work for transfer as well?

At BigRock.COM using code SWEETDEALS17

Was able to get a total of FOUR transfers
two dot NET for $5.29 each
two dot COM for $4.99 each

Did the NETs, then later another transaction for the COMs, you can try all at once.

Hurry though, if you haven't already done it, the BigRockIN sale already ended : smile :

•••
ugh at bigrock.in is already end?

•••
@fastcool
Looks like it has ended at both brIN and brCOM - the sale banner got removed from the main page on both sites. brCOM was still active at the time of my last post #27

At least we know to watch next promo, brIN seemed to end about 6 hours ahead of brCOM, and pretty sure support would tell us the exact times & time zones too, if we asked, they did for me a couple promos ago.

My guess is brIN goes by IST (India Standard Time) although the banner was still up about 2 hours after midnight IST, brCOM likely goes by US, unknown which time zone though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back