Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kalr

Top Member
Impact
Screenshot_20200624_071119.jpg

Promotion Details:
Promotional price only applies to new 1-year registrations
Tiered pricing discounts are based on registrations over a 24-hour cycle; the pricing resets to the nominal everyday promo rate at the end of each day (0:00 UTC)
Promotional levels must be attained per TLD and TLDs cannot be combined to achieve the next level.
Multi-year registrations are possible; however, promotional pricing only applies to the first year
Transfers and renewals are NOT eligible at the promotional price
Discounts applied at time of purchase. While supplies last.

https://www.hexonet.net/news/com-net-flash-sale-back-again

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Discounts applied at time of purchase. While supplies last.

While supplies last? Is it over already? Been trying to reg but every time at the cart area it's at normal price (8.50).

•••
•••
anyone got domain for 5.5 ???

•••
Great questions everyone! As of now, there are currently 25 hours to go, sale ends June 25 at 23:59:59 UTC.

We can confirm that domains are going through for $5.50 USD (once you hit the 21+ new regs) and we're seeing lots of customers take advantage of the sale. Once you hit the "Buy Now" button, you will see the discount applied at that point and the charge will be updated to reflect the promotion. Thank you for your purchases!

•••
How do I complete an order with the "Buy Now" button locked?

I deposit 121USD (116USD for acc balance and 4.66 USD for payment fee) into my hexaonet account for 21 domains new regs order (5.5 USD / domain) but unable to pay because the account does not have enough money, every time at the cart area it's a normal price 8.5USD and you need to deposit 8.5 x 21 = $ 178.5 before you can click the "Buy Now" button?

https_//ibb.co/k0m6z0S

•••
@Team Hexonet
I am facing same problem as above ^^^^^^plz reply do i need to add additional before buy now.

Last edited:
•••
Haha, maybe the hexonet team is too busy. I emailed support and did not receive a reply, sent a Facebook message nor received a reply. And now I'm stuck with $ 116.34 in hexonet, probably will have to buy the domain for $ 8.5 :)), the hexonet flash sale is so strange.

•••
•••
I am not getting it. I have added 115$ to buy 21 domains. but your system is asking me to add 92$ more. I just want refund now, how can i get refund ?????
@Team Hexonet

•••
so it was fixed or not?
this offer is legit or not?

•••
Offer is like that
suppose you want to register 50 Domain
first (1-10)10 will be 8.5 =85
next (11-20)10 will be 7.00=70
than next(21+) 30 will be 5.5=165
total 30 for 320$

Last edited:
•••
so it was fixed or not?
this offer is legit or not?

The issue has not been resolved yet. You can not click on the "Buy Now" button if you do not deposit enough money for $8.5/domain.
Not seeing the refund policy.
Các kênh support đều không phản hồi.

•••
Offer is like that
suppose you want to register 50 Domain
first (1-10)10 will be 8.5 =85
next (11-20)10 will be 7.00=70
than next(21+) 30 will be 5.5=165
total 30 for 320$

Ha ha thanks varmuk. I understand. So we all misunderstood this flash sale program: D

•••
one time purchase isn't it? I added 21 dot coms clicked buy now offer not applied showing 178.50 usd

•••
one time purchase isn't it? I added 21 dot coms clicked buy now offer not applied showing 178.50 usd

I just bought 13 domains for $8.5/domain, I think after pressing "Buy Now" it will be recalculated, but not hexonet's system minus money in the balance. You will have to buy the first 10 domains for $ 8.5 (only 10 domains). Then you clear the cart, recreate the order, re-check the domains you need to buy, and the price will be reduced to $ 7 / domain now.

•••
I just bought 13 domains for $8.5/domain, I think after pressing "Buy Now" it will be recalculated, but not hexonet's system minus money in the balance. You will have to buy the first 10 domains for $ 8.5 (only 10 domains). Then you clear the cart, recreate the order, re-check the domains you need to buy, and the price will be reduced to $ 7 / domain now.
got it. thanks a lot for clarification 👍

1 - 10 Domains:
8.50 USD

11 - 20 Domains:
7.00 USD

21+ Domains:
5.50 USD

so it means I can get $5.5 price after registering 21 domains.
this promo is so confusing. classic European registrar.

Probably i go with Namecheap for 7 usd

•••
You can try internetbs.net for $ 6 / domain. I have just purchased 50 domains. Fast and convenient: D

•••
Hi Everyone, thanks for the feedback. As our system applies the promo calculations at time of purchase, accounts need to be preloaded in advance (in this case $8.50/domain) - we hear you on this one and are working to improve that experience. And as discussed on the thread, it's a three-tier promo with incremental price reductions - we appreciate seeing the feedback on this. The promo is still on now (currently 8 more hours, ends at June 25 23:59:59 UTC), during which time you can do as many transactions as you like and the count on COM/NETs done today will continue to add up (meaning once you hit 21 COM or NETs, no matter how many more you buy today, you'll get at $5.50).

If you will give us the opportunity to help support your domain goals before requesting a refund or moving on, please say hello to our sales team! We're keen to hear from you: sales @ hexonet .net. Refunds processed help @ hexonet .support. Thanks again for your comments.

•••
•••
@BrandCollectors.com our support team (help @ hexonet .support) can assist you, though make sure to check out our Backorder options before you go - it may be something you're interested in.

•••
@Team Hexonet try to be more clear in providing promo info...

The screenshot you are talking about didn't mention clearly about three tier promo plan...

It looks like if we are going ahead with 21 names at same time in cart the price will come down to $5.50/name....and that is common in many promotions. And it's reasonable for both parties...buyer and registrar.

You clearly used good tactic here and posted the promo...like a incomplete one.
And we need to fund our account before !!?
I am glad I didn't go for it...

Good luck to others.

•••
You can try internetbs.net for $ 6 / domain. I have just purchased 50 domains. Fast and convenient: D
Any "surprise ID verification attacks" yet? Because I saw some reviews indicating that on the tld-list site

•••
Any "surprise ID verification attacks" yet? Because I saw some reviews indicating that on the tld-list site

No, I paid via paypal and did not see any verification requests.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back