IT.COM

First Sale Completed!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KNL

Established Member
Impact
I'm really pleased, after starting this in the early part of next year I've just completed my first sale. A domain I picked up on dropcatch for $10 in July and I've just sold it on BB for $3,000, after commission and fees I received $2,000.

After buying on dropcatch I submitted to BB who said it was already listed so they confirmed my ownership and moved it to my profile and it sold in 5 months. That's covered the costs of all my domain purchases to date (including a load of terrible ones I made mistakes buying and wont renew!!)

Have faith any noobs!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats. Nice start!
More grease to your elbow.

•••
•••
•••
Any communication or offer, deal before sale?

•••
•••
Sounds like a nice start good luck in future ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm really pleased, after starting this in the early part of next year I've just completed my first sale. A domain I picked up on dropcatch for $10 in July and I've just sold it on BB for $3,000, after commission and fees I received $2,000.

After buying on dropcatch I submitted to BB who said it was already listed so they confirmed my ownership and moved it to my profile and it sold in 5 months. That's covered the costs of all my domain purchases to date (including a load of terrible ones I made mistakes buying and wont renew!!)

Have faith any noobs!
Congrats! (y)

•••
•••

Have faith any noobs!

It must have been a 'Futuristic' sale as you state that you started in the early part of next year lol.

That makes it even more impressive. Now, from the future could you give me next weeks lotto numbers.

This news gives great encouragement to newbies and hope for the future.

Congrats and may it be the first of many.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on a very nice and memorable " first domain name sale"!

That was a very nice ROI and a rather quick hold - to- sale time, just 5 months!

You are offing to a great start with domain names and, glad you have recognized the advantages of non - renewing poor domains early on, not after years of futile renewals!

Last edited:
•••
Congrat on your first sale...
When I made my first sale ($100).
I was on top on the world, the happiest person on the planet that year.

Congrat once again.

Be careful of your purchase this period

•••
im thinking it was one of the futuristic sales too, congratulations! whoohoo!

•••

Have faith any noobs!

Congrats.

•••
•••
•••

Have faith any noobs!
Congratulations. I'm just getting started myself. Excited for you and your success.

•••
Congratulations. I wish you more such sales in 2020 too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back