Dynadot

First Sale Completed!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

KNL

Established Member
Impact
I'm really pleased, after starting this in the early part of next year I've just completed my first sale. A domain I picked up on dropcatch for $10 in July and I've just sold it on BB for $3,000, after commission and fees I received $2,000.

After buying on dropcatch I submitted to BB who said it was already listed so they confirmed my ownership and moved it to my profile and it sold in 5 months. That's covered the costs of all my domain purchases to date (including a load of terrible ones I made mistakes buying and wont renew!!)

Have faith any noobs!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats! I can relate to that feeling of euphoria. While my first sale was for a measly 1,500 on godaddy, it was still the best $20 investment I ever made.

Last edited:
•••
Great job, Congrats!!!!!

•••
Congrats! Much more to come!

•••
Congratulations...this is just a start....

•••
•••
•••
Congrats! Cheers to many more along the way 👍👍💯💯

•••
Congrats, reinvest wisely.

•••
Many congratulations. Wish more come your way. (y)

•••
•••
Good breakthrough.. Congrats.

•••
Congrats and I wish you more luck

•••
•••
I'm really pleased, after starting this in the early part of next year I've just completed my first sale. A domain I picked up on dropcatch for $10 in July and I've just sold it on BB for $3,000, after commission and fees I received $2,000.

After buying on dropcatch I submitted to BB who said it was already listed so they confirmed my ownership and moved it to my profile and it sold in 5 months. That's covered the costs of all my domain purchases to date (including a load of terrible ones I made mistakes buying and wont renew!!)

Have faith any noobs!
Congrats on the sale. wishing you better days ahead in domaining.
Nice to note too that some other loses you incurred now paid for with the sale.

•••
•••

Have faith any noobs!
Congrats, good to hear about your first sale! Although $1000 out of $3000 sales as commissions, sounds too much.

•••
I'm curious to know what the domain was too. What was the domain?

•••
Such a great feeling. Everything becomes possible!
Congrats..!
Keep it up (y)

•••
Nice to hear about this, congrats. So much negativity on the Internet, I do enjoy these threads on NamePros!

•••
Congrats on your domain sale.

That's a massive ROI

•••
Name?

Is it just me, I can't see it anywhere.......

•••
Congratulations. Good luck to all of us (y)

•••
Congrat on your first sale...
When I made my first sale ($100).
I was on top on the world, the happiest person on the planet that year.

Congrat once again.

Be careful of your purchase this period

The op should paste the last statement on his door.

•••
Congratulations on your first sale. After looking at the sales price of $3000 and the commission of $1000, which makes your net profit to be $2000, do you think you made the right choice using BB as your broker?

•••
Gratz
but commission is too high

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back