Dynadot

advice First domain sold! ... almost

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Supercode

Established Member
Impact
I bought expired domain s/p/i/n/v/e/g/a/s/s/l/o/t/s - d.o.t - c.o.m about month ago and offered it to company who own game with such title. Put BIN price $3k... no response. Lowered BIN to $900... no responses.
Today sent another email with $500 bin price. They made counter offer $200. I answered with $400. They offered $250 and was very happy:greedy: as I thought we will make a deal now, just formal counter offers ...answered with $300 and then bump - rejected. After that I realized small message under their last $250 offer - "this is our last price".:xf.eek: I missed that, countered with new price which they rejected!
Immediately sent email explaining that I accidentally countered with new price and I agree with their price but no response anymore! :blackeye:
What a hard lesson! Always have to read carefully full message.:banghead:
It looks like they don't really care to get this name, but still hope they will buy it.

Was celebrating on first sale too early...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you're good with $250 for it just leave the BIN and wait awhile maybe they'll buy it. If not you can try again. :xf.cool:

•••
Don’t mean to sound harsh but they kept lowering the offer price because your actions appear desperate. How does one go from $3000 to $250? You set a price and you wait. If you want end user prices ask for it and stick to it. Otherwise do a quick flip on any platform.

•••
•••
Don't beat yourself up. They weren't that interested. If they were, they would have accepted your BIN or first counter offer.

There will always be another opportunity. Hang in there!

•••
Send them last Email, let them know that they can buy your domain via GoDaddy or Afternic. SET the BIN $250 and move on.

•••
Well,
You have posted it in the wrong section. This is Domain Names Sold section.

Post it in the...

Almost Sold section.

:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:

•••
Sold domain for $300. It was my first sale! :xf.smile:

Buyer tried again with $200 and $225, I wrote how I plan to monetize domain and put not so good wallpaper on sales landing page and today he paid BIN $300.
What a stingy customer,:banghead: two times tried to bargain few bucks, risking to lose domain and discredit his brand.

But I am happy on first sale! :ROFL:

•••
Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my first domain flip. :)

•••
•••
finally! not almost! anyway congrats :xf.laugh:

•••
Wow, you are persistent one. Congrats!

•••
•••
•••
Great Great news.
All the best for more upcoming sale/s.

•••
giphy.gif

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back