IT.COM

Feels like I just hit the jackpot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tik5

Established Member
Impact
Closed my very first domain sale. $5 right here in NP.

I'm feeling buzzed and jazzed up and it almost feels like i'm waiting for a $50K wire transfer. :)

Any old timers care to share your very first sale(marketplace & amount).

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My first sale was a domain that I picked up at Namejet for $69. It sold on Brandbucket for just under $5k. It still took me another 12 months or so to reach profitability but that sale was the confirmation that I was on the right track.

•••
Congrats! Everybody always remembers their first! :xf.wink:

•••
:laugh:My first sale was for $1000 for a hand reg domain id registered a couple weeks before... then it turned out to be a sedo phantom bidder and it didn't sell atall. Had this so many times at sedo that I barley use them now. First domain that actually sold was for $60 and got me totally hooked on domaining. Congrats on your first sale and welcome to the world of bonafide, real life domain trading lol. Your official ya trader!

•••
First one always have a different feeling. For me it was a confirmation that this works.

•••
Well done on your first sale :)

My first sale was on 26 June 2002 - I sold CharityAngels.com to a Florida school for a class project, turning $30 into $200.

They contacted me through the Whois and paid via Paypal.

Looking back, in fact my first three sales were all to end users! Took me another eight years or so to relearn that lesson!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back