IT.COM

Feels like I just hit the jackpot

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tik5

Established Member
Impact
Closed my very first domain sale. $5 right here in NP.

I'm feeling buzzed and jazzed up and it almost feels like i'm waiting for a $50K wire transfer. :)

Any old timers care to share your very first sale(marketplace & amount).

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congrats.... Wishing you to get great ROI in future!

•••
Congrats on the sale. The first one is a stepping stone of things to come for you.

•••
Congrats on the sale. The first one is a stepping stone of things to come for you.

It's also the drug which encourages us to invest in more failing adventures. But let's not get morbid. Congrats to @tik5

•••
Congratulation! First sale is always very sweet. It gives a lot of confidence.

•••
Congrats! My first sale was about four years ago and pretty sure it was tradara dot com through Sedo for $690.

•••
Grats on the sale! heres to many more! :$:B-)

•••
Congo bro. First one and only one so far: 200 >> 400 after 4 months. I wanted to develop the domain but I ended up selling for liquidation. I would not have sold if it was a time in future.

•••
Mine was in 1999 for $1950, and I remember that I was scared as hell signing about 5 pages of legal agreement. Glad those things not around - it is an established industry now! Thanks to all domainers!

•••
Mine was in 1999 for $1950, and I remember that I was scared as hell signing about 5 pages of legal agreement. Glad those things not around - it is an established industry now! Thanks to all domainers!
wow... that was a lot of money then. How did end, they sent you papers via air mail or what? Please share.

•••
Closed my very first domain sale. $5 right here in NP.

I'm feeling buzzed and jazzed up and it almost feels like i'm waiting for a $50K wire transfer. :)

Any old timers care to share your very first sale(marketplace & amount).

Cheers

Nice one :)

•••
wow... that was a lot of money then. How did end, they sent you papers via air mail or what? Please share.

Yes - the buyer had a company and a lawyer - lots of pages to sign and I was so scared, that I did not want to sell it, so the lawyer assured me, once you sell it - you will never hear back from us. Yes I sent the paperwork by regular mail. I do not recall how I actually transferred, gave them EPP code or what - there was no escrow or other services - may be they were there but I did not know about them. And last thing I remember that they issued me a 1098. But I was actually happy to see the prospect in the sales. That particular sale gave me a vision, I have been doing it since and had been working out for me well. Below are some of my other posts that have my thoughts

https://www.namepros.com/threads/whats-the-best-way-to-sell-a-mortgage-domain.856531/#post-4850827

https://www.namepros.com/threads/yo...the-other-side-too.856257/page-2#post-4850641

•••
Great start!!
Read, read and research..............$5 will be going to $5000+ soon with learning and experience!!

Good luck

•••
Congrats! Keep it up in hopefully what is more to come!

•••
Congrats...

My first sell was $11 on eBay about 4 years ago. I went crazy, jumping up and down, etc.... I even treated myself to a #1 at McDonalds(Super-sized that sucker..... )

Since then, I've had plenty sells with commas on them :)

Good luck...

•••
Congrats...

My first sell was $11 on eBay about 4 years ago. I went crazy, jumping up and down, etc.... I even treated myself to a #1 at McDonalds(Super-sized that sucker..... )

Since then, I've had plenty sells with commas on them :)

Good luck...

This motivates many newbies to make their way to domaining:xf.smile::xf.smile:

•••
Congrats! The very first sale gives always a lot of confidence.

My very first sale was the domain g o l d r e p o r t ... I had it only a few days and somehow i thought it was sign...

Keep it up! Wishing you to get great ROI in future

•••
Congrats .. :D Hope you have many many more

•••
congrat. My first sale is around 6++ two years ago. It feels soooo great.

•••
@tik5
Congrats to you on your sale!!!
Read up, do research and invest wisely!!!
Great place to start is right HERE.

•••
Congrats @tik5 ! So while "lady luck"on your side, why not try to sell another one...another..another

•••
•••
First sale was actually a few days ago. 2 domains I bought about 6 weeks ago for $10 each, I sold both together for $50 each! definitely builds some confidence.

•••
congrats for ur sale...For me, no luck till now..lets see

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back