IT.COM

advice Feedback on my custom landing page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NiallUK

Domain InvestorEstablished Member
Impact
Hi all,

I was using Dan.com for my landing page as it tracks visitors and looks good. However, I’ve been reading about the bad success rates people have had through Dan and decided to change. So I made my own using Caard.

Could you guys check it out and let me know what you think? Any advice on what to change, what to focus on, or even other domain landing pages is greatly appreciated.

UKTrucks.com

Thank you in advance.

Niall

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
* The (c) at the bottom shows (c) Untitled (just in case you missed that)
* I'm not a native English speaker but the sentence where you mention the SEO importance doesn't look to be correct. I can easily be wrong but it slightly confused me, maybe it should read "uk and trucks *being* great seo keywords" instead of "..*as* seo keywords.."?

If you want I can make a fake offer to see if the page works as intended from my location (Greece).
I will only fill the fields and press the make offer though.. I don't intend to use the escrow :)

Note that, if someone wants to buy your domain they will do it regardless the landing page imo (as long as it the page works ofc)

•••
Thanks for the good spots! I’ll make changes later.

Yes if you could please that would be appreciated.

•••
Done.

Should I be waiting for a 'confirmation' email? (I entered a real email ).
If I was a buyer I would feel better if I received such an email since it would help to know that my offer got through for real.

•••
I received it, thanks.

I don’t think I have that configured, but i will also do that later!

Thanks for your tips!

•••
What bad success rates are you talking about perhaps fake offers that will still happen private or if people cannot sell via simple contact form. People move from market places for various reasons mainly the commission paid or offered. Some occasions certain keywords will have more results at same marketplace but it is entirely the domain itself that brings the customer.

•••
•••
looks ok to me

but I doubt it will be better than using DAN

•••
•••
Back