Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Custom Landing Page

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bgmv

VIP Member
Impact
181
Im trying to build a custom landing page for one of my domains that showcases all my domains for sale. I have absolutely no html experience. I found a couple free sites that let you build a landing page in minutes but I would really like to do it all myself; this way I can create multiple custom pages. If I create a landing page for a domain whose DNS is at SEDO will that affect TOS?

Basically, what do I have to do? Where do I start? Do my domains need a webhosting package inorder to integrate the landing page? Once I make a landing page how do I make it visible and publish it on the web (sorry noob question.) Any help is appreciated, just lead me in the right way and ill be thankful.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back