NameSilo

Effective landing page

Located in Domain Beginners, started by alex067, Jul 26, 2018

Replies:
Views:

1. alex067

alex067 skytreatment.com || homelistings.org

Hey guys, I have a question regarding the description on landing pages that you find in sedo, undeveloped and afternic.

For those who have had success in those platforms, what did you put in the description? Did you leave it blank and let the domain speak for itself? I know the description affects the SEO, so should I treat it as such?

What other tips do you have to make the landing page stand out and increase the visibility?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Premiums

Premiums find.ventures

3. mr-x

mr-x Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

** I don't put anything in the description.

You'll get all kinds of opinions but the two things that really matter, domain quality and exposure. Efty.com is cheap and has a great features and a selection of pages to try.

If your domain isn't being seen, it won't matter how great the landing page is. My suggestion is to list in as many market places as you can afford. Afternic, SEDO and Godaddy have been good for me.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  4. alex067

alex067 skytreatment.com || homelistings.org

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice