Dynadot

Effective landing page

NameSilo
Watch

alex067

skytreatment.com || homelistings.orgEstablished Member
Impact
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the description on landing pages that you find in sedo, undeveloped and afternic.

For those who have had success in those platforms, what did you put in the description? Did you leave it blank and let the domain speak for itself? I know the description affects the SEO, so should I treat it as such?

What other tips do you have to make the landing page stand out and increase the visibility?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the description on landing pages that you find in sedo, undeveloped and afternic.

For those who have had success in those platforms, what did you put in the description? Did you leave it blank and let the domain speak for itself? I know the description affects the SEO, so should I treat it as such?

What other tips do you have to make the landing page stand out and increase the visibility?
** I don't put anything in the description.

You'll get all kinds of opinions but the two things that really matter, domain quality and exposure. Efty.com is cheap and has a great features and a selection of pages to try.

If your domain isn't being seen, it won't matter how great the landing page is. My suggestion is to list in as many market places as you can afford. Afternic, SEDO and Godaddy have been good for me.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back